Ruben
Post subject: Need help from fellow Tex Murphy fans
Post Posted: May 12, 2015 9:40 am

I know all people here are talented. I do merits by writing fiction and I have just finished a novel called El puzle de cuatro piezas (The four pieces puzzle). It’s a sword and sorcery tale with a touch of mystery.

I’ve just finished editing and I need a cover. Some of you are great artists and designers so I hope someone is willing to help. I can offer for your collaboration:

-A copy of the ebook

-A copy of the physical book when it is ready. The novel will only be available in Spanish (for now) so you probably won’t be able to read it, but you can see how good your cover looks :D

-Credit as illustrator (of course) both in the kindle version and the physical one.

-If you don’t want the book, I can give you the equivalent money via PayPal.

Just to raise your interest (I hope), here is a synopsis of the book:

Four strangers wake up in a locked room. The last thing they remember is a voice that promises to help the only one of them who succeeds in a dangerous test. Instead of fighting each other, the strangers tell their personal stories to decide who deserves the prize, so they can collaborate without suspicion.

Circumstances have put the foursome against the ropes: palace intrigues, conflict between savages and civilization, sorcerers and other dimension monsters, love triangles, hate heritage that last generations… everyone have a good reason to fight.

Who is behind the voice that gathered them all? What does he want from them? The answer is hidden in a labyrinth of death that will challenge their minds and bodies. Will anyone complete this four pieces puzzle?

If you are willing to help me, please answer here or send me an email to rubenramirezlorenzo@yahoo.es Thank you.

Ruben
Post subject: Re: Need help from fellow Tex Murphy fans
Post Posted: May 24, 2015 9:30 am

No one answered :( Well, it probably was too much to ask. I'll have to try another way.

Jen
Post Posted: May 31, 2015 1:06 pm

Try Deviant Art, but seriously, I think you are lowballing it. That's a lot of work and effort on the artists part for essentially nothing.

Ruben
Post Posted: May 31, 2015 1:52 pm

I have a cover :D Cost me some, but it is amazing! Don't get me wrong, I know the work and efford it takes, just hoped someone would like to be a part of the book and help me. I have written stories for pulp magazines for free, and they also need time.
Anyway, as I said, I'm now a happy man! (Does my synopsis look interesting? :? )

Search for: