silvermitt
Post subject: Not Tex Murphy related-- Star Wars
Post Posted: Aug 12, 2015 7:36 am

I know this will sound odd to you all, but I need some help regarding a Star Wars nerf gun set. Amazon has what I'm searching for, but they want $145 for it, and I don't have that much to spend on nerf guns that my 7 year old son is going to shoot at Empire Troopers this year.

The lowdown: My son asked me to make him a Jango Fett costume for Halloween. I'm about halfway to finishing it, I still have the armor to cut out and attach to the jumpsut and vest. I'm caving in and buying a helmet, as I don't have the time to make that. The gun and holster set is the one thing I really wanted him to have as a working nerf blaster. It's fun for him. If anyone has a used setup, even without the holster and is willing to sell to me, please let me know. The holster I can make. Heck, if someone has a single blaster, I'll take it.

Here is the picture of the set:

I tried to get one on Ebay, but was severely outbid.

Thanks to anyone who can lend a hand or advice!

One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.

Nikola1
Post subject: Re: Not Tex Murphy related-- Star Wars
Post Posted: Aug 21, 2015 5:31 pm

I don't think the chances are very high of you finding an answer to this on a Tex Murphy website. There's gotta' be similar sites devoted to Star Wars. Probably 100 times as many.

silvermitt
Post subject: Re: Not Tex Murphy related-- Star Wars
Post Posted: Aug 21, 2015 7:24 pm

Yes, and I finally got a set of nerf blasters on the way from a collector! :)

However, when you've been looking far and wide and not seeing or hearing ANYTHING, you go everywhere to ask. I may not have gotten a reply here, but even a slim chance was enough to make me ask.

I'm a step loser to being done withthis costume for my son, and I can't wait to make him a real leather gun holster for this.

One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.

Search for: