McDonis
Post subject: Re: Three Cards To Midnight - Teaser Trailer
Post Posted: Oct 23, 2008 5:26 am

lotus_j wrote:
It's just stupid to question the word of the game designer. You can defend your absurd actions all you want, but you're not acting very adult

No problem, I will be happy to take my absurd actions and stupid questions someplace else where folks wish to actually discuss the game.

marinedalek
Post Posted: Oct 23, 2008 11:32 am

It's not discussion of the game that people found disagreeable, it's questioning the word of someone who holds a great deal of respect on this forum and who certainly has no history of attempting to deliberately mislead the community.

To me the tarot cards seem like they will be a visual metaphor for certain events/people used to trigger the character's memories. Where Shakespeare wrote "To take arms against a sea of troubles", do you really imagine people hacking at a troublesome sea with broadswords?

lotus_j
Post Posted: Oct 23, 2008 12:35 pm

McDonis wrote:
lotus_j wrote:
It's just stupid to question the word of the game designer. You can defend your absurd actions all you want, but you're not acting very adult

No problem, I will be happy to take my absurd actions and stupid questions someplace else where folks wish to actually discuss the game.

You know people with your beliefs are stereotyped all the time. This kind of response is a reason why.

You refuse to see that you aren't discussing the game, you're trying to imply it's about an entirely different subject. You haven't once talked about what the mystery is or anything else. You've assumed (incorrectly) that tarot, and everything else are the focal point because of your own BIAS against that subject matter. Your hatred of something has lead you to assume that is what it is all about.

That isn't reasonable.

Search for: