lotus_j
Post subject: Questions for the upcoming Blog Talk Radio Interview
Post Posted: Aug 16, 2008 3:18 am

Some of you may or may not get a chance to call in to the show for what ever reason. Feel free to throw any questions up in this thread and I'll be sure that the best ones get asked at some point during the interview.

Demonlawyer
Post subject: Re: Questions for the upcoming Blog Talk Radio Interview
Post Posted: Aug 18, 2008 11:55 am

My question is this - what do they want us to do to help spread the word. I hope as many people buy this game as possible. We want to resurrect Tex, but that aside, the trailer for this game still looks fantastic.

I was thinking of pre-ordering the game and maybe asking the shop if they were going to give it a prominent place in the shop in the week it's released.

David

jcarnby
Post Posted: Aug 19, 2008 3:05 am

I'm curious as to the story behind Three Cards to Midnight. I would just like to know some background as to how the story was created, and what, if any influences from movies, games, or other stories played a part in creating the story.

michel pronk
Post Posted: Aug 20, 2008 3:14 am

my quistion would be this.

Will this also be a geme that will have more then one path in it like the games u have created in the past or will this game be more linier.

either one will sout me becouse seeing your past works story telling is what u all do best.

Live is too short to waste it make sure its with the one u love !
MAIL : michel.pronk@gmail.com

tathorp
Post Posted: Aug 22, 2008 2:29 pm

Nuts! I'm moving that day and won't be able to listen to it live ;(

I would love to hear more about 1) the trials they went through as a startup to produce this game, 2) being now essentially an indie developer how do they intend to generate buzz (maybe hit the more mature mainstream podcast circuit such as gametheory.com, pcgamerpodcast.com, etc. and 3) I would love to hear if Chris is pursuing more voice-over/acting work....he truly has a gift as does AC with his storytelling ability.

Please thank them profusely for Tex Murphy Radio Theatre. It's clear that it was a labor of love by many to progress the Tex Murphy story towards an ultimate ending......There are people out there who listen to it to this day and would actually pay for more episodes ;)

Steve
Post Posted: Aug 22, 2008 6:51 pm

tathorp wrote:

Please thank them profusely for Tex Murphy Radio Theatre. It's clear that it was a labor of love by many to progress the Tex Murphy story towards an ultimate ending......There are people out there who listen to it to this day and would actually pay for more episodes ;)

Oh yes! Do thank them for the Radio Theatre. I would gladly pay for more episodes. On the other hand, I do understand that the next TM game probably will begin where the Radio Theatre ends, so any new episodes will therefore be likely to imply no new TM game...

As for the questions:
(1) Does the universe of TM and TCM coincide in any way?
(2) UnofficialTexMurphy.com has been a meeting place for TM fans for many years. Some have also made spin-offs like radio theatres and novels, and there are continually discussions concerning the games. Does it surprise you that community of fans are so persistent?

Played it once, stuck for life.

Search for: