James LeMosy
Site Admin
Post subject: Just Adventure+ article
Post Posted: Aug 21, 2008 3:05 pm

A new article with some new nuggets of information, courtesy of Randy Sluganski at Just Adventure. Check it out!

joliet_jane
Post subject: Re: Just Adventure+ article
Post Posted: Aug 21, 2008 3:25 pm

Ooh, yeah!!! :D

But wait, um...
Quote:
The game is self-funded and the small, passionate development team consists of some names that will be instantly familiar to Tex Murphy fans....... Doug Vandergrift who created the animations for the game.
...I think he may be thinking of D.V. Senior, but it may actually be D.V. Junior working on this new game. :?

Bafitis
Post Posted: Aug 21, 2008 3:31 pm

Another Article, And Another, And Another... We Won't Stop Until We Have Polluted The Web With 3 Cards... :twisted:

The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...

Jen
Post Posted: Aug 21, 2008 4:39 pm

Nice....lots a new info. That sounds like a lot of gameplay for $20. And, yes, I'd like a copy of the deluxe boxed set.

Bjyman
Post Posted: Aug 21, 2008 9:17 pm

Only $20. Think that will be enough income for Tex?

Bafitis
Post Posted: Aug 21, 2008 10:00 pm

I must have missed something somewhere... Where does it say that the game is only going to cost 20 bucks???

The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

lotus_j
Post Posted: Aug 21, 2008 10:12 pm

Bafitis wrote:
I must have missed something somewhere... Where does it say that the game is only going to cost 20 bucks???

It actually says less than $20 and available by download.

Bafitis
Post Posted: Aug 21, 2008 10:24 pm

In the Article that James linked above???

Article wrote:
But, according to Aaron, the possibility does exist that, “If we can generate enough income off this game, we will definitely go back to doing a sequel to Tex Murphy.”

For now though, the focus is on Three Cards to Midnight. So much so that sequels are already being considered. The game will initially be available via online download only, but a boxed collector’s edition that will contain extra content is being considered and would be sold from specialty sites such as Just Adventure.

The game is self-funded and the small, passionate development team consists of some names that will be instantly familiar to Tex Murphy fans. Besides Aaron and Chris, there is Brian Johnson one of the lead artists on Pandora Directive who designed the tarot cards that are in the trailer; Matt Heider who scored the music for Pandora Directive and Overseer and Doug Vandergrift who created the animations for the game.

I'm sorry I've read this article, but I see nothing to do with Price in it... The only reference to the number 20 is when he talks about the girl being in her late 20s... I see nothing of price mentioned...
So I ask, was it in another article that I've missed or has this article been edited???

Please, cut-n-paste what I'm missing, but I assure you, I've read the Whole Article...
If it is another source, please provide a link...

michel pronk
Post Posted: Aug 22, 2008 12:02 am

u can put my name up for at leas one download and perhaps a few delux boxes wink wink

Live is too short to waste it make sure its with the one u love !
MAIL : michel.pronk@gmail.com

lotus_j
Post Posted: Aug 22, 2008 12:17 am

Bafitis wrote:
In the Article that James linked above???

Article wrote:
But, according to Aaron, the possibility does exist that, “If we can generate enough income off this game, we will definitely go back to doing a sequel to Tex Murphy.”

For now though, the focus is on Three Cards to Midnight. So much so that sequels are already being considered. The game will initially be available via online download only, but a boxed collector’s edition that will contain extra content is being considered and would be sold from specialty sites such as Just Adventure.

The game is self-funded and the small, passionate development team consists of some names that will be instantly familiar to Tex Murphy fans. Besides Aaron and Chris, there is Brian Johnson one of the lead artists on Pandora Directive who designed the tarot cards that are in the trailer; Matt Heider who scored the music for Pandora Directive and Overseer and Doug Vandergrift who created the animations for the game.

I'm sorry I've read this article, but I see nothing to do with Price in it... The only reference to the number 20 is when he talks about the girl being in her late 20s... I see nothing of price mentioned...
So I ask, was it in another article that I've missed or has this article been edited???

Please, cut-n-paste what I'm missing, but I assure you, I've read the Whole Article...
If it is another source, please provide a link...

The article was updated. The price was removed. I don't know why that is and I don't want to make any assumptions. I'll try and find out the price on Monday night.

joliet_jane
Post Posted: Aug 22, 2008 8:00 am

$20, $200 bucks... I'll just pay. It'll be nothing compared to how much toil I've put into get the Overseer DVD to work.

Frank
Post Posted: Aug 22, 2008 12:50 pm

Randy's still over at JA? Nice.

DV sure is full of ressources! Nice to hear you guys are still all working together!

I think it's safe to assume pretty much everyone here would go for a collector's box, but of course our numbers don't hold much in the balance.

Good article, here's hoping for a hundred more!

Part-Time Nomad

Bafitis
Post Posted: Aug 22, 2008 2:53 pm

lotus_j wrote:
The article was updated. The price was removed.

That's fine, I knew I wasn't missing something... :D

Maybe they are changing their minds... Don't matter to me, I'm use to paying 40 to 60 dollars for Video games anyway...

Search for: