GarySogar
Post subject: Frustration!
Post Posted: Aug 26, 2008 5:16 pm

So, I tried to register at the interview site so I could call in or chat, but I had difficulties and they disabled my account! So, all I could do was listen.

So, I was vicariously participating, but participating all the same.

Never too late for coffee, never too early for beer.

Bafitis
Post subject: Re: Frustration!
Post Posted: Aug 26, 2008 5:58 pm

You could have called in without an Account... You didn't need a registered account to dial the phone number...

But anyway, it's good that you were listening... There were only 6 of us that called in, if memory serves... Jen, Jane, Jerry, Rock, Frank, and myself... If there was anyone that I missed, I'm Sorry...

The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...

Jen
Post Posted: Aug 26, 2008 6:21 pm

There were some folks that noticeably did not call in JAMES!!!!! But something tells me that you might have previously spoken to them, perhaps recently???

Ah, well it awesome that you were there Gary, I guess we can nail down one guest. :mrgreen:

Yes, I was worried about the same thing happening, so I registered on the site well before. Murphy's law being what it is.... and pestered Lotus to open the chat. :wink:

Bafitis
Post Posted: Aug 26, 2008 6:36 pm

I didn't get around to registering until about 15 minutes before the whole thing started... I wasn't even sure if I was going to be able to be there, so I didn't bother registering, until of course I knew I would be able to stick around for it...

But it all worked out well it seems... Lots of chatting going on along with the good information from the show and the guys... I have an even better feeling about this game than I did before... I think it will take off for them...

The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

James LeMosy
Site Admin
Post Posted: Aug 26, 2008 7:45 pm

Jen wrote:
There were some folks that noticeably did not call in JAMES!!!!! But something tells me that you might have previously spoken to them, perhaps recently???

I have been speaking with AC via phone and email regularly for the past few weeks, so I figured I'd let everybody else have their fair chance. :)

lotus_j
Post Posted: Aug 26, 2008 9:21 pm

Gary,

I noticed you called in. I was about to go to your call (you being the 2nd Kentucky number) when all of a sudden you disappeared (hung up?).

You'll get a shot again in November. We plan on doing a follow up/celebration of release.

Bjyman
Post Posted: Aug 26, 2008 10:17 pm

Bafitis wrote:
You could have called in without an Account... You didn't need a registered account to dial the phone number...

But anyway, it's good that you were listening... There were only 6 of us that called in, if memory serves... Jen, Jane, Jerry, Rock, Frank, and myself... If there was anyone that I missed, I'm Sorry...

How about the first caller :)

lotus_j
Post Posted: Aug 26, 2008 10:20 pm

Bjyman wrote:
Bafitis wrote:

How about the first caller :)

And technically there were 19 callers although Jerry Dan was 2 of them (internet and his phone). We had people call and give up after a minute or two. It was a lot to deal with the switchboard, chats, interview. It was like chewing gum & walking at the same time but like difficult at times.

Bafitis
Post Posted: Aug 26, 2008 10:20 pm

Damnit, I KNEW I was forgetting someone...

My Sincerest Apologies Blair... :oops:

I'm only counting the ones that talked on the Air, because I have no idea what the switchboard looked like... 20 callers is a decent amount though, for something that hasn't been plastered with advertisement...

Bjyman
Post Posted: Aug 26, 2008 11:51 pm

Hey no problem Baftis.

Lotus j do you know when the Jane Jensen call starts? I may want to get in on that.

Fred Buer
Post Posted: Aug 26, 2008 11:59 pm

I wasn't there because I knew I would be at work. I also didn't leave any questions because to be completely honest I knew that they would either A) Not be in a position to answer anything that I was wondering about and B) You guys would ask the remaining questions anyway. Which you did.

Also, great stuff!

-Fred

Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!

Cubase
Post Posted: Aug 27, 2008 7:30 pm

Indeed it was good listening to on the MP3 download. The time zone was very bad for me, and I too knew that there would be plenty of folks asking good questions. Great stuff folks!

-Cub. =o)

lotus_j
Post Posted: Aug 27, 2008 7:57 pm

Bjyman wrote:
Hey no problem Baftis.

Lotus j do you know when the Jane Jensen call starts? I may want to get in on that.

We're having difficulties getting through the America-Germany barrier. Once we have it all figured out I'll let everyone here know.

Bafitis
Post Posted: Aug 27, 2008 8:09 pm

VonGlower is in the Gaming Industry over there in Germany, maybe he knows someone you can talk to??? I know that he is Jane Jensen's Biggest Fan...

lotus_j
Post Posted: Aug 27, 2008 8:18 pm

Bafitis wrote:
VonGlower is in the Gaming Industry over there in Germany, maybe he knows someone you can talk to??? I know that he is Jane Jensen's Biggest Fan...

I've already contacted him about it all, thanks. It does help to have someone in Germany tied to the industry helping out.

Search for: