Jack Vanian
Post subject: Adventure Corner Interview with AC
Post Posted: Sep 09, 2008 9:21 pm

I´m very pleased to promote a very long adventure-corner interview with Aaron Conners, that i put online tonight.
We started a completely new and improved layout tonight, and we made the AC interview the first new content on our site, since we´ll probably have some more attention on our site, due to all the new layout-stuff going on and more people might find out about the interview.
This interview won´t deal with 3 Cards To Midnight, since there will be a 2.nd interview with AC before the release of 3 cards, that will put the focus on the new game.
Like i said, it´s pretty long but at the same definately very interesting, and i think that it will be interesting for those of our readers as well, that never played a Tex game, but only are familiar with Tex or AC due to our recent classic reviews on Tex, our FMV-report, or all the news we put on the net concerning Three Cards.

Since we are a german website our articles are normally in german, but in cases like this one, i thought it would be a good idea to publish the english version as well, since some of you folks and some readers of Just Adventure might be interested in reading it ( at least i really hope you are :mrgreen: )

Here is the link:
http://www.adventurecorner.de/pages.php?id=299

Hope you like it. :)

Jen
Post subject: Re: Adventure Corner Interview with AC
Post Posted: Sep 09, 2008 9:29 pm

Awesome!!!!!

I'm reading it as we speak!!!

:mrgreen:

BTW Someone has gotta get a picture of Aaron that is more recent. He looks like he's 19 in that one. :wink:

edit again.
Very nice article. I'd certainly enjoy reading his novels. I hope he publishes them.

The obsession with film noir, jazz, hot women, and the smart-ass sense of humor are things we have in common. :roll:

Thanks for posting the article, you asked some great questions!

Last edited by Jen on Sep 09, 2008 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bafitis
Post Posted: Sep 09, 2008 9:32 pm

That's a great interview... Did you do it personally or just posted it???

Von, I'll get around to your email, been going through a lot this past week, I'll explain in there...

The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...

Jack Vanian
Post Posted: Sep 09, 2008 9:55 pm

Thanks a lot, glad you like it. :)

The funny thing about the picture-that was used for the graphic- is ,that it was the only picture i could find on the net. So i thought i better ehm.." borrow" an old picture than having no picture for the interview. :mrgreen:

@ Bafitis
We did the interview per mail, but the idea and the questions were from me.
Don´t hurry with the mail, just take your time.

joliet_jane
Post Posted: Sep 10, 2008 9:23 am

AC wrote:
As the saying goes, “No masterpiece was ever created by a committee.” Everyone has their own ideas of what’s good and what isn’t; if you have to incorporate multiple viewpoints, you end up with something that’s “patchwork”, watered down and, often, totally lacking focus.
He can say that again :(
I'm working on a major web design project at work now and it's becoming a mess. It's good to know that it might not be all my fault.

AC wrote:
I’m the drinker, smoker, divorced part of Tex, while Chris is the tiny bit naïve, good-hearted – though a bit standoffish – idealist part.
d'awwwww... :D

Jen
Post Posted: Sep 10, 2008 9:42 am

Adventure corner yesterday, IGN today, and two other sites in the previous weeks, not including the ever amusing and informative live chat....

It's been a true Conner-copia!!

Badum-ching!

click it! :D

edit to add
Hey 1100! w00t!

Jack Vanian
Post Posted: Sep 10, 2008 10:58 am

Jen wrote:
Adventure corner yesterday, IGN today, and two other sites in the previous weeks, not including the ever amusing and informative live chat....

It's been a true Conner-copia!!

Right :lol:
Kind of like a very positive worldwide conspiracy.

Can´t wait for the first screenshots coming with the IGN interview later on today. :P

Fred Buer
Post Posted: Sep 10, 2008 12:34 pm

Please do not hesitate to post either the screenies or links directly to the screens immediately for my perusal. I am not working enough for finding my own clickies. Please send emergency aid to my home in the form of naked ninja nuns and pie.

-Fred

Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!

Search for: