Jen
Post subject: Re: Fan Fiction comments?????
Post Posted: Mar 05, 2008 8:19 pm

Thank you so much!!! I know how difficult it is for you to read for extended periods, so this means and EXTRA LOT to me. :D

I'm very glad you enjoyed it. If you have any questions or comments about the ending or anything else, shoot me a private message.
I am at your disposal. :D

JV
Post Posted: Jul 01, 2008 2:08 pm

Finally finished your expansive story. I've only got one word for you:

DAMN! THAT WAS GREAT! - okay that's four words, but you get my point.

A well exectued story arc. There were only a few hiccups in the story that were easily glossed over or figured out by the reader. No biggy there. Apparently you took the time fix the grammar and spelling errors that others already pointed out, because I found only one or two in the whole shbang. I wish I was that good. Excellent job. The only thing I wished was different was that the ending with Lauren was fleshed out a little more. It felt very rushed. And also, as a reader I was hoping for some kind of resolution to Tex's emotional connection with Raina.

Overall, you are a very, very good writer. Keep it up. I wish I had time to heap more praises on you, but alas I have to head out. I look forward to reading something else from you.

Again, great job! Cheers!

I just wish I had a nickel for every brilliant idea I ever had...wait...oh, darn...I do.

Jen
Post Posted: Jul 08, 2008 3:07 pm

THANKS!!!!

You're right, the Lauren part is rushed. With all the feedback I've gotten, (and it's all been incredibly helpful, thank you very much) I'm planning on doing a bit of a rewrite in the next few weeks.

Thanks again JV!
What a nice welcome home surprise.

Jen

Fred Buer
Post Posted: Jul 27, 2008 4:50 pm

My favorite part in everything Jen's written is her speculation in Chelsea's mutation. I friggin' love the entire mythology that speculation suggests!

-Fred

Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!

Search for: