We didn't make it the first time around.

The Kickstarter project for Superluminous just ended. 100 backers, $4,689 raised.

Oh well, more than one ways to skin a cat, innit? We're going to come back with a slightly different version of the project in a little while. Much smaller goal. Should do better.

Thank you so much all you people here who both backed the project and pimped the hell out of it across the interweb!

I'll keep you posted on the new developments.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Sorry, Fred. :(

Keep us posted. I'll definitely continue to back you.
I liked the music in your proposal video and it was interesting seeing the tools involved in the art production.
I will also continue to back you.
David
Yes, I also will back the next endeavor. A shame it failed, I was really looking forward to it. Especially after seeing the preview page.
I got your back Fred.
Let us know when you are a go.
Thanks guys!

Also, a member of this board has volunteered to help with the next campaign. For which I am personally really grateful, since I truly suck at marketing :lol:

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Well better luck next time Fred. You can count on me for a contribution for the next campaign.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
You can me in as well, Fred. Just let me know.....
"Frankie says 'Relax and wear a Hawaiian shirt' ". --Tex Murphy, PI