Anyone got a clue when the audiobooks will be done?

Here's the quickest way to order the audio books: Send $14.95 per audio book to the PayPal account [email protected], then send an email to [email protected] and you'll be sent a link to download the MP3 files.

As a special deal for Tex fans, buy two (for $29.90) and get the third one free!
The buy two get one free is a pretty good deal. i did it. Didn't get a signature on them, but I'm not all that sure I asked or may have been not so clear when I asked.

I'm not that good at articulation sometimes. I swear I think when I ask for "more coffee, please" others hear me saying something along the lines of "I'll take a side of raw bacon with that chocolate triple sundae made of cole slaw, and a dash of cayenne in my ice tea."

I have weird experiences.

Btw, kudos to chandler; He's always super helpful.
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
silvermitt wrote:The buy two get one free is a pretty good deal. i did it. Didn't get a signature on them, but I'm not all that sure I asked or may have been not so clear when I asked.

I'm not that good at articulation sometimes. I swear I think when I ask for "more coffee, please" others hear me saying something along the lines of "I'll take a side of raw bacon with that chocolate triple sundae made of cole slaw, and a dash of cayenne in my ice tea."

I have weird experiences.
You'll just have to accept that your dazzling beauty will befuddle the brains of men, and women :wink: :lol:
LOL!
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
Not sure if it was ever answered but its it Chris reading the audio books and are they good quality?

I really want to support Aaron but its a lot of money to buy all three and I just wanted to know in advance. :D
~ Member: Tex Murphy's Mutant League, Crazy 888's Chapter~
*Revitalizing Old San Francisco's Chandler Avenue District With Style*

The Unofficial Project Fedora Theme Song
It's Aaron Conners reading them, his voice is clear and very good sounding. The books are a great way to spend some time before sleeping. :)