MM screenshots?

Just wondering if anybody has any good screenshots from Martian Memorandum - I'm currently showing twelve on my website, and I'm wanting to increase that to a total of twenty-four, which is the number of screenshots I have for, Mean Streets, UAKM, Pandora, and Overseer. So, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, All!

Nilo
Nilo

Website - http://home.wideopenwest.com/~hbech/

Email - [email protected]
Holy crap..I never thought I would see the day when Nilo needed computer help from the serfs and peasants that have been asking him for help..I'm deeply touched and of no help to you..
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
Yes, as you said, "Holy crap"!!!! Actually I could think of a few expletives that would be a little more fitting for the situation I find myself in! - Someone (a real ASS_ _ _ _) broke into my office, and made off with several computers, printers, and scanners. But they were considerate enough to leave my old PC's behind, along with an antiquated printer and a scanner that has survived the passage of time. And I don't know if they didn't need them, or they just overlooked them, but they didn't take several new hard drives I had setting in-plain-sight, one of which I had just transferred most of my website data, except for a few pages I was still editing. Hence, the MM screenshots! I guess I should be thankful for that - and I am!

Sure, I'm insured, and everything will be replaced, everything but my time, that is.

So, please, no humor, just MM screenshots.
Thanks
Nilo
Nilo

Damn, that sucks man. Well, sorry for your situation, and i wish I could help, but I don't have any screenshots for ya. I'm sure someone on the site will hook you up soon enough.
"Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
I plan to play MM in the near future... How exactly do you take Screen Shots??? I'd be more than happy to supply you with them, the Very, Very, Very, Least I can do with all the help you've given me...

I've never done the Screen shot thing, so just tell me which keys I need to use and I'll supply you with them once I play the game...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
A BIG THANKS to all who sent me email's with MM screenshots - they were much appreciated. And thank you, Michael, for offering to capture them for me!
Nilo

Last edited by freepizza on March 04, 2008 • 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wow, Nilo your website has really come along. You must have put a lot of work into that. It looks really nice.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
WoW Indead Nilo grand website alot of neat stuff.
Live is too short to waste it make sure its with the one u love !
MAIL : [email protected]
Hey, Nilo...have the police helped you out at all with the breakin?
Nilo had a Break In??? That's Not Kewl...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
adninsreaction wrote:Hey, Nilo...have the police helped you out at all with the breakin?
Yes, absolutely! As a matter of fact I just learned this morning that they have recovered all of my equipment!!! YES!!!! ALL OF IT! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D And I was told that everything appears to be intact. I should have everything back by tomorrow. :D :D :D :D :D
Nilo

"So you just going to stand there and stare at my beautiful face?"

I'm just going to stare at your beautiful web-site. That is snazzy looking. Excellent work!!! I like the puzzle solutions. And your layout for viewing the screenshots is the best I've seen so far.
Very clean and easy to navigate, no backtracking, tons of fun stuff, and having everything handy at the top?? Love it!

Here's hoping James has a nice link section in the new version, cause yours should be placed at the top of the list. :D
Glad to hear you are getting all of your stuff back. That would piss me off so bad...
Jen wrote:"So you just going to stand there and stare at my beautiful face?"

I'm just going to stare at your beautiful web-site. That is snazzy looking. Excellent work!!! I like the puzzle solutions. And your layout for viewing the screenshots is the best I've seen so far.
Very clean and easy to navigate, no backtracking, tons of fun stuff, and having everything handy at the top?? Love it!

Here's hoping James has a nice link section in the new version, cause yours should be placed at the top of the list. :D
Jen, I thank you most kindly for the complement on my website – You truly made my day! If you can think of anything (Tex Murphy related) of course :) that I might add to my site, then please don’t hesitate to let me know. I’m open to any and all suggestions.

Thank you,
Nilo
adninsreaction wrote:Glad to hear you are getting all of your stuff back. That would piss me off so bad...
Oh yes! I was lost without it. :(

Thanks,
Nilo
Nilo

Not totally off topic, but I visited "Nilo's Place." Not bad.

Of course I am not so sure about the 'rash' I seem to have picked up. Wink, wink. Nod , nod.

We Cheat The Other Guy And Pass The Savings On To You.