New Gameplay - Martian Memorandum Deluxe

I am proud to announce that expanded gameplay of Martian Memorandum is now available. To have it go to the Downloads section of this site and download Martian Memorandum Deluxe. It's highly recommended to view the ReadMe file first to know how to use my application, which is also on the Downloads section. You must already have Martain Memorandum, preferably the Gog version, for this utility to work.
Your description is, perhaps, a bit too spoiler-free.
What's expanded about it?
David
I'm not going to elaborate too much even at the cost of not promoting. I will say there are more steps required to beat the game.
You know what would be a good idea?

Make a Let's Play of (some of) the extras, as no one is really bothered to find out on their own.
gamecareer wrote:You know what would be a good idea?

Make a Let's Play of (some of) the extras, as no one is really bothered to find out on their own.
I would watch that!!!!
All I can say is that Rome wasn't built in a day. Especially when this isn't a day job. :wink:
bjyman did you make any progress on resolving the issue with it using the wrong EXE?

If you have it up and running on *your* system (it always works on the developer's machine :) ), I third the suggestion to do a Let's Play
I'm sorry I haven't. I'm looking into something I think people would find far more interesting. That's not to say nothing will happen on the MM front.