Under a Killing Moon

Hi All
I am playing this game and have played it many times before but here is what I am up against.
When I get to Tucker's Office in G.R.S. as soon as I open the door the robot stands behind it and I am dead. Is this because I have missed something or could there be something wrong with my GOG copy. I am pretty sure I have everything I will need in there.

I played it once before and had the same problem but eventually got through it and never figured
out what made the game let me in then either.
Jalex,

Welcome to the board!

To answer both of your questions:

At GRS, the robot is on a routine, timed path. Sometimes, you have to wait for it to complete part of it's routine before you can enter or exit a room. Each room has a place that you can crouch to hide from the robot, but in the hall all you can do is run the other way.

In Pandora Directive, in order to get the best ending, you have to collect Good Guy Points. You'll need at least 10 of these, many of which are only collectable on Day 1 it seems, as well as make certain choices throughout the story in order to get the desired ending. For more information, you may want to look at the walkthrough under Case Files, or you can find a save file for the ending in Downloads.

I hope these comments help. Good luck, and again, welcome to the board!

Hammerhead
Hi Hammerhead
Thank you very much
There is one thing that I am confused about though. Why does this only happen on Tuckers office. I have not seen that problem in any of the other offices.
For Pandora Directive
What is good Guy points? I will check out downloads.
He makes it a little hard to always choose the right text statement as he doesn't always say
what it looks like he is going to say.
I have played these old games many times I played the originals till the disks
wore out and then bought from GOG LOL

There is a hard one in Pandora directive too on top of Rusty's shop I have had pretty good luck with that one though. Those action scenes are much smoother and easier In Tesla Effect and I really liked that.
By "Good Guy" points, Hammerhead simply means you make the choices an upstanding, selfless, hero would make. For example, you don't keep the money; you turn over to the proper owner/authority. All your choices have to be like that.
jalex wrote:Hi Hammerhead
Thank you very much
There is one thing that I am confused about though. Why does this only happen on Tuckers office. I have not seen that problem in any of the other offices.
For Pandora Directive
What is good Guy points? I will check out downloads.
He makes it a little hard to always choose the right text statement as he doesn't always say
what it looks like he is going to say.
I have played these old games many times I played the originals till the disks
wore out and then bought from GOG LOL

There is a hard one in Pandora directive too on top of Rusty's shop I have had pretty good luck with that one though. Those action scenes are much smoother and easier In Tesla Effect and I really liked that.
There are 15 good guy points in The Pandora Directive. Press "jky" to check them out.
Truly yours,
Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).
Hammerhead wrote:Jalex,

Welcome to the board!

To answer both of your questions:

At GRS, the robot is on a routine, timed path. Sometimes, you have to wait for it to complete part of it's routine before you can enter or exit a room. Each room has a place that you can crouch to hide from the robot, but in the hall all you can do is run the other way.

In Pandora Directive, in order to get the best ending, you have to collect Good Guy Points. You'll need at least 10 of these, many of which are only collectable on Day 1 it seems mutuelles indépendants, as well as make certain choices throughout the story in order to get the desired ending. For more information, you may want to look at the walkthrough under Case Files, or you can find a save file for the ending in Downloads.

I hope these comments help. Good luck, and again, welcome to the board!

Hammerhead
In any case, thank you very much for sending us all this information. This will help us a lot to master the game better.