Are these addresses for real?

Good point, Fred. Actually, I had the same thought as I was posting this.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Okay, I'm setting a reminder in my phone to alert me in May of 2042 to look for these addresses... We'll see what we come up with... :D
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Let me see....in 2042 I will be 96 or probably dead. Sheesh! Neither one sounds inviting!
96 is still better than dead. I've known people over 100 years who were completely lucid and had no mobility problems or special aches and pains. I hope to live that way myself.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
My neighbor is 92 and gets around just fine... He is a little slow, but otherwise still does everything... He gets out there and cuts his grass when his kids don't come over and stop him... I swear they don't let him do anything, even though he is probably more capable than they are...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

You're right, Fred. It is my sincere desire to still be lurid when I'm 96.
You guys had to use the word Lucid didn't you... lmao

I can't help but see a vision of Jim's kids or grandkids going to some old lady's door looking for him and the little old lady saying "He Seems So Lucid"...
Come on, no one else got a vision of the little old lady from the Garden House???

Lucid? I thought Fred wrote something else!
He wrote Lucid, you wrote Lurid... lol Quite the Difference there...

I dearly hope you aren't Lurid when you're 96 Jim...

I hope he is! Good one Jim! :lol:

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!