What's your favourite ending in Pandora Directive?

What's your favourite ending in Pandora Directive?

Death
No votes
Clown
14%
Holo-date
29%
Dinner with Chelsee
57%

Total votes: 14

My favourite ending is "Dinner with Chelsee". Your choices?
Truly yours,
Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).
favorite is same as yours "Dinner with Chelsee" but I perferred all ending are great.
I would have to say the Holodate ending... it has a touch of class that you can only get from the old detective stories.

And I LOVE the last line (which wasa also the last line in the book)... "Sure they were not real, but hey... what is?"

Classic.

-Cub. =o)
Cubase wrote:"Sure they were not real, but hey... what is?"
I am. Berkeley and Descartes would agree.
People are crazy and times are strange
I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
I used to care, but things have changed
-Bob Dylan
The holodate one was great because Tex totally pours his heart out and then gets the big dis anyway. It was suprising.

Thing is, I don't care for chelsea anyway so I was glad for Tex. Both my girlfriend and I agree that Chelsea is too much of a tease, too demanding and can't make up her mind. If you actually do play the high road throughout the game, well, then you're a guy that deserves better than Chelsea anyway.
Chelsee would probably annoy the hell out me in real life as well.

"You really don't have to handle me with kid gloves, Tex."

Oh yes he does...
Very astute observations by Bill and Melting.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Make your choices, ladies and gentlemen.
Truly yours,
Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).

There was a death ending!? Really? Never found it.

The HoloDate ending tracks more for the 'film-noir' genre atmosphere that is Tex Murphy. Do not lose sight that for Tex to be Tex, Tex has to be Tex; down and out - living on the outside cynically looking in.

Anything else is a failure.

Ema Nymton
~ @ : o ?
We Cheat The Other Guy And Pass The Savings On To You.
Dinner with Chelsee, only because Tex finally made some headway. However, I agree that she isn't the right girl for Tex. Taylor is a MUCH better partner for Tex.

ps. still can't vote.
Holo date because it is more Tex like.

Ema: Boulevard of Broken Dreams has four possible endings, 3 of which are "death". I highly recommend trying these just for the sake of, well, trying! But beware, you may want a box of kleenix nearby. I play these once in a blue moon just for the heck of it.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Once again, I'm a sap, so Chelsee dinner date for me.
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
Alexander wrote:Make your choices, ladies and gentlemen.
Alexander, why in the hell are you dragging up old posts which are 9 years old, start some new ones so you do not confuse people.
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
plumgas wrote:
Alexander wrote:Make your choices, ladies and gentlemen.
Alexander, why in the hell are you dragging up old posts which are 9 years old, start some new ones so you do not confuse people.

There ya go, direct and to the point, plumgas. Now if only there was some of THAT in politics.
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
silvermitt wrote:There ya go, direct and to the point, plumgas. Now if only there was some of THAT in politics.
Wait a sec; wouldn't that be completely contrary to the definition of politics?