Pandora black dagger

I agree, let the player get stuck... Figure out what you did wrong start over from a previous point and try again... I don't like a game blocking my passage because I haven't done something like, then it makes it too easy to figure out what needs to be done...

Yes, Save Early, Save Often...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
In all the years UAKM has been out I have never heard from anyone one saying they got stuck in the game as they didn't collect an item. Doesn't anyone beleive in saving. All one would have to do is go back to get it when you go back for the silver dollar.

i was going to replay the game & on purpose forget the watch to see if I get hints on the way before I get to the moonchild.
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Getting hints is a way to go, but some people pride themselves on not using them... I happen to be one, I hate resorting to hints or a walkthrough... The only time I'll do it is once the game has become No Fun any longer... Then I'll find out what I'm doing wrong and then it becomes fun again as I start making my way through...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

not walkthrough hints, hints from tex that you had something to do before going to the moonchild. Interested to see if tex hints at the watch but the player didn't listen
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Yeah, but if you use the Hints from the game then it will bump you off of the Gamer Mode... If I'm not mistaken I think the Colonel says something about finding a place to hide the Chip... I'd have to replay and pay attention...