Found Something New In Pandora

Two Mailboxes! You can actually use the drop box in the Ritz lobby to mail things. I didn't think Tex would rely on Nilo for that and normally game designs are linear. This is a perfect example of multiple solutions to puzzles. I wonder if there's a difference in points.
Cool. I'll be trying that next time I play!
"The real world is bizarre enough for me." - Blue Öyster Cult
I've always used that one for the Crossword Puzzle... I doubt there is a difference in points, but let me know if you notice otherwise...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
The one I can't remember is a scene with Gus. There is one point in the game that JTOG told us about years ago, where if you see Gus at a particular point in the game you get a scene that you don't see at any other time.

I can't remember when it is, but it's one of those moments that it's easily missed.
David
Demonlawyer wrote:The one I can't remember is a scene with Gus. There is one point in the game that JTOG told us about years ago, where if you see Gus at a particular point in the game you get a scene that you don't see at any other time.

I can't remember when it is, but it's one of those moments that it's easily missed.
I think the one you're thinking of may be if you go back in and talk to Gus a second time after your conversation with Emily the day after she gets attacked by the BAK. If you go back and talk to Gus after Emily goes back to bed, Tex tells him he and Emily should go lay low. The extra scene is a vidphone message from Gus thanking Tex for his help, and that he and Emily are headed off for a while.
After you get the Brown Paper Wrapper go into the Fuchsia Flamingo BEFORE you combine it with the VAA to trigger that.
all bjyman's post are blank on my screen is anyone else getting this
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
They're not blank, he's just using black text to avoid spoiling things. Just use Ctrl+A to mark everything, and it'll be clear as day.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Yeah, that's what I thought too! If you highlight the blank area the text will appear. A pretty cool way for us adventure game detectives to find the clues!
not only a dective but also a mind reader, maybe the word spoilers would help
Lynne
I'll consider it, but it's really beneath me to crank out a blank post, so I thought it would be obvious.
I thought you were just loosing it or I had a graphics problem
Lynne
i've known about this since the first time I played Pandora lol, the crossword is really what drives the played towards using it, but I'll agree its pretty awesome that you can use both. I hope they do something similar in the new game.