My overseer dvd project

well I have started the conversion of the dvd data files & converting them to Mpeg1 so dvd express does not have to used. So far I have converted C01 files & have found all the grainy lines you see in the cd version video have gone. starting to look good. Will let you know how things are progressing down the track
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Hey cool deal, yeah keep us posted.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
plumgas wrote:well I have started the conversion of the dvd data files & converting them to Mpeg1 so dvd express does not have to used. So far I have converted C01 files & have found all the grainy lines you see in the cd version video have gone. starting to look good. Will let you know how things are progressing down the track
Успехов тебе, братан!
Truly yours,
Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).
thanks for the gook luck comment, actually it's heaps better than the cd, but I have come to a holt.
still have the chasm crash problem & the only way to overcome it was to copy 2 of the cd video's & include them on the disk & change from hardware to software, the game just jumps over the chasm & into bosworth clark's lab. Somehow I think it's not the video files but not sure what.
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town