Overseer - Unofficial Patch

Hi everyone. I have just added a new utility to the downloads section of the site that will allow you to patch Overseer in order to restore the missing 100 points from the implant removal puzzle on Gamer mode. It provides two options:

Option 1 removes any time limit from the puzzle and awards a total of 135 points for successful completion on Gamer mode.

Option 2 removes all bonus points (including the bonus points box) from the implant removal puzzle and instead adds 50 bonus points to both the Anasazi Bricks and Slade's Grille puzzles.

It is designed to run on v2.0 from GOG.com. It will not work on other version of the application, though I may try to update this, depending on demand to at least include v1.04 of the original release (I will not patch v1.0 from GOG as it is no longer available).

I've learned a fair bit about how some things work in Overseer, so I'd like to ultimately find exactly the error that causes the bonus points to not be awarded, but this has eluded me so far. As a work around, I like the two options I've presented the best (probably option 2 as it provides the most challenge). I also hope to add more options to allow you to modify various things in Overseer in the future, should I find some worthwhile things to add. If you have any you would like to see, let me know!

Also, please let me know if you run into any problems running the application. I threw it together pretty quickly to ensure it was out before Tesla Effect. Depending on your system, you may need to install .NET Framework 2.0: http://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/download ... px?id=1639

Enjoy!