Help or hints needed

Yes I went back to 40 on FOV makes no bloody difference. Once I stand on the platform after tex tells me to, the camera goes forward & I cannot select anything.
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
I'm bugged by the big bug in the hive. Have tried countless times to get close enough to the mech in the hive and get killed every time. Is there a particular approach that will get me close enough to the mech to insert the battery?
Yes there's little path in between the bees. You start out headed straight for the queen bee and then angle towards the right. You should be able to approach the mech and turn the corner.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Thanks Sam, that worked. I realised this time that standing on bees was getting me killed Duh! Now on with the game. Geez the Telsa Facility is hell on earth - Roswell was a cinch compared to to this.
Yeah I got killed a couple of times before I realized I was stepping on bees.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
I'm stuck in the Sesen basement and I've gotten killed more times than I can count. I have looked at all seven signs but don't know how to get into the headmaster's office. Just need a hint. Thanks!
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Jim. Remember the long line of monk's robes in the storage room? The hint you need is that maybe there's something on the floor beneath them. Holy pockets, indeed!

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
The 7 signs are for Mason's chamber.
if all else fails, there is a brilliant hint system built into the game.
Lynne
Thank you all for your help. I am trying to be thorough in my searches but that can be humorously challenging. Finding the 5 wooden planks was fun, too.

Remember Lynne: it takes a certain amount of brilliance to deal with a brilliant hint system and right now my personal lumins are about equal to a night light. :wink:
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
I'm stuck in the spider maze on level 2 of Tesla. Funny thing, this is the second time I've played and I solved it the first time. But now I just keep wandering around. Any hints?
Never too late for coffee, never too early for beer.
gary follow the big spider
Lynne
Follow the young spider when it enters the maze. Keep following until it makes a left turn back toward the mother spider's location, then go right, and figure it out from there.

day 9, 4th floor ...

Where does one find the Silicon disperser needed to neutralize the proximity bomb?

Thanx

Ema Nymton
~@:o?
We Cheat The Other Guy And Pass The Savings On To You.
its near the main door on top of a cabinet
Lynne