Tesla Effect digital Kickstarter rewards are inaccessible

We can no longer access the "Mutant League Login" and old forums webpages on www.bigfinishgames.com ; trying to visit thoses webpages results in a blank page and a PHP error. As far as I know, that means the Tesla Effect digital Kickstarter rewards are no longer accessible.

I've already tried emailing and tweeting Big Finish Games and they have been unresponsive.

Does anyone here have a solution to this problem?
I was wondering this myself...
I went through some stuff and wasn't really accessing my computer for awhile and now that I'm back on it I was hoping to get those rewards, like the Radio Theater downloads and the other games that were part of it, such as the Three Cards games... Hopefully they are just working on Upgrading it or something...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Bafitis wrote: October 08, 2020 • 5:49 pm I was wondering this myself...
I went through some stuff and wasn't really accessing my computer for awhile and now that I'm back on it I was hoping to get those rewards, like the Radio Theater downloads and the other games that were part of it, such as the Three Cards games... Hopefully they are just working on Upgrading it or something...
From the replies I got back from emails and the Tex Murphy Discord, looks like there won't a replacement for the Kickstarter rewards page in the foreseeable future.

If you private message "ChronoWolf" in the Tex Murphy Discord, he will send you your digital rewards.

Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/wmnXcha
rkn3k wrote: October 09, 2020 • 3:15 pm

If you private message "ChronoWolf" in the Tex Murphy Discord, he will send you your digital rewards.

That would be me. Folks are also welcome to DM me here and I will see about sending out any digital rewards to users directly.

-Cub. =o)