Return to Mars?

Since there is life on Mars in Martian Memorandum would it to be interesting to go back there in of Tex's future investigations to follow up on a lead or should his cases just stay on Earth?

Yes - A full game
23%
Yes - For part of a game like the Broken Skull
54%
No - Tex should stay on Earth
23%

Total votes: 13

Since there is life on Mars in Martian Memorandum would it to be interesting to go back there in of Tex's future investigations to follow up on a lead or should his cases just stay on Earth?
There are enough problems on earth to keep Tex busy till he dies. No need to go to Mars.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
I'd like him to crashland on mars someday - just for the sheer fact of ripping off LBA2 :D
LBA2?

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
LBA2 = Little Big Adventure 2?
ding! we have a winner
Little Big Adventure was my first PC game, I love that series. And I thought in the past how it related to Tex Murphy. Like the Tex Murphy series its creators would like to make another game (LBA3) but getting stuff together is a problem etc. Its funny because I just checked back on the LBA forums ( http://forum.magicball.net ) and there seems to be talk that the creator (Fred Raynall) is at Ubisoft like Aaron now! :D lol....

Anyway to the original question, sure, why not? :) Just as long as the storyline on Earth with Chelsea is resolved.
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
And I wanna know what those crazy Armageddonists are up to THIS month!

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Damn it! someone get in contact with those guys. I'd love to chat to them.

Here is hoping that they collaborate together further down the track. (I'd give anything to see TM:T and LBA3)

I'm aware that Tex has already been on mars (Martian memorandum). If he ever did return to Mars I'd expect the experience to be similar to Total Recall mixed with Blade Runner. That'd be awesome :D