So they found it again...

Some other possibilities:

1. The prophecy is true and still waiting to be fulfilled.

2. The prophecy is true and the Brotherhood tried to force its fulfillment in such a way as to attrack as many people as possible for their own evil ends.

3. The statuette was destroyed in the Moon Child.

4. So far, our discussion is based on the game, not the book. Its been a while since I read the novel, but, if I'm not mistaken, several top "dogs" escaped the explosion using escape pods. If that is the case, they may have taken the statuette with them and are currently (or should I say "they will eventually use it again") awaiting another fulfillment, natural or forced.

5. IF it survived and IF the Brotherhood was NOT the true believers, then the prophecy is yet to be fulfilled by its true followers.

6. IF I don't go to bed soon, I'll end up dreaming about this and wake up in a cold sweat.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Several Top Dogs Escaped... Was Lowell Percival one of them??? And what of Marcus Tucker??? He was a Head guy as well, though besides digging through his office he wasn't involved in anything else... Will he Surface in Tex's Future as a Bad Guy again with Vengeance on his agenda???
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
And who are the Armageddonists?

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Fred Buer wrote:And who are the Armageddonists?

-Fred
THAT is the 100 thousand dollar question!!!

:D
I'm guessing they're after Armageddon? 8)
--
Life is like a sewer. You get out of it, what you put into it!
Obviously. But who are they? And by what means to they plan to achieve their ends. Or rather, The End?

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Maybe it's those dudes with the LHC world cannon - anyone notice a great big space station orbiting us yet?

Bests, Rockefeller 8)
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do"

"ERROR: Error Code Does Not Indicate An Error"
rockefeller wrote:Maybe it's those dudes with the LHC world cannon - anyone notice a great big space station orbiting us yet?

Bests, Rockefeller 8)
Not A Great Big One, but there is a Space Station up there... :shock:
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...