Finished Mean Streets and Martian Memorandum

Quick PD progress update:

Currently in the Roswell facility trying to outrun the green mist. On Path B. I've actually tried to be the most honest, sickly sweet person I can but still cannot change over to path A. I was obviously born to be a bad ass!
Bad Ass would be Path C... Path B is just the good old average Tex that we know and love...
So you mailed the charity letter and you gave Nilo back his wallet???
Did you go back and warn Archie???
Path A isn't that easy to get on or stay on... Every Conversation has to be right, along with every action...

Roswell is a very exciting part of Pandora... I like the whole Remote Control episode you get to do through the vents and sealed off rooms...
Something I would have liked to have see would've been an Alien Encounter, maybe something like Tex stumples onto an Alien that is dying or something and they have a nice little exchange and then the body just kind of disappears when it finally dies...
One of those things that can only happen to Tex and no one would believe him if he tried to tell them...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
You cannot change to path A. You're either on path A from the get-go and stay on it, or you're not. You fall off, the only way back on is reload a savegame or start over.

Jim can fill you in more properly than I can.

-Fred

PS: See Jim!? You remember something that I do not! Mark the calendar! Celebrate! Shove your kids full of caffeine and sugar in thanks! :lol:
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Bafitis wrote:Bad Ass would be Path C... Path B is just the good old average Tex that we know and love...
So you mailed the charity letter and you gave Nilo back his wallet???

Check and check.

Did you go back and warn Archie???
I had no idea you could do this. Archie is dead.
Sadly yes... It took me a little while before I learned you could do this as well... As Tex is flying to Roswell he goes on and on, and then he mentions the last time he was at the Cosmic Connection and he remembers seeing the Black Avatar Speeder... But since the ride to Roswell takes 4 hours, I didn't think of going back and warning him either... But you can right after all the cut scenes have ended and you are in the bunk house...

Don't worry this time around though, you can always play it again later... I don't think skipping Archie will throw you to the dogs... You'll miss out on his funny phone call later, but like I said you can get it when you play it next time...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Failing to warn Archie was always the thing that stopped me from getting Path A. I finally figured out you could do it, but it was only after I'd played through the game numerous times.
to get on A path starts with your first conversation with chelsea. You know your are on the right path when you go to the famingo alone & chelsea stays home.

:lol: :lol: that reminds me when talking to chelsea at the door after tex stands stands her up
one of the options is - GO FOR THE ICE CREAM (loved it)
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Yeah I remember that line... She pulls it back all offended and says "No, Now Where Were You?"...
Yeah going to the Flamingo without her keeps her from getting upset over you wanting to talk to Luci... It will also result in her being in your office the next morning instead of just a phone call...

Well, Joel, Mission Street points:

DAY 1: In your first interacitve conversation with Cheslee at her newsstand, open with conversation path A, B, C.
DAY 2: In your interactive conversation with Chelsee at her apartment, open with conversation path B, A, B, C.
DAY 3: In the day-opening office scene with Chelsee, do not choose either of the following dialogue choices: "Total Slam" or "Not Interested In Love".
DAY 8: When Regan attempts to seduce Tex in his office, choose C: REFUSE.("REFUSE" ONLY! Or you will be tossed out to Lombard Street path).

"Good guy" points. 15 from 15.

Pay Tex's 200$ tab to Louie - 3
Find and return Nilo's wallet - 2
Put orphanage Envelope in mailbox - 2
Choose A or B to open first conversation with Rook - 1
Choose C to open first conversation with Clint - 1
Pay Zack 1,230$ as soon as you can (don't argue or stall) - 1
Choose C to open first conversation with Lucia Pernell - 1
Choose A to open first conversation with the Garden
House landlady - 1
Choose C to open first conversation with Regan - 1
Choose C to open second conversation with Regan - 1