Hello, everyone. I've returned to the fold.

I'm going out on a limb here, but i'll try anyway. I'm not sure if many of you rememember me, but my name is Joel, i'm aged 20 years and from Australia. I used to be a member of the board (going back probably 4 years now) and then slowly faded my presence here.

At the time, I had lost all interest in Tex since there was no good news. I felt that every update from Aaron was a gentle kick in the side where the bad news was delivered ever so delicately (and so it should be).

But I've been thinking lately that if everyone had taken that approach and had given in, Tex wouldn't have much of a future. So here I am. I really do want to see Tex back on our screens at some time in some format.

Anyway, a little about my movements as of late.
As I said, i'm 20 which discounts me as the pontificating private school student I once was and now a first year University student majoring in Criminology and Politics. I'm hoping to combine that with a Law degree down the track, see how we go.

Last week I just finished exams so i'm now in holiday mode, very relaxed, living life one day at a time.
Currently, outside of University, I have a part time job PLUS i'm doing some acting classes to follow up my interest of acting and see if it leads anywhere- if not, i'll just have to settle being a Lawyer or a Minister (tough life, hey?).

So how is everyone else? Who's left and who's stayed?
How's Tex, Aaron and Chris?

I hope everyone is well.

I look forward to my time here once again, thank-you.

:D
Welcome back Joel... glad you could finally make your return. I hope your exams went well and that you are enjoying the holidays... I myself cannot wait for the holidays (and I think you know why :wink:)

You sure have a lot of reading to catch up on. :) A lot of you will no doubt remember Joel, and for those who don't, he was a valuable contributor at the old forum.

Anyway, post often, we enjoy your company. You know it's funny... to me it's almost as if you had never left (after all we have kept in touch).

-Cub. =o)
Really good to see you again, Joel. Please visit and post often as we appreciate the insightful comments from all our members.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Hello and welcome back to the new-er boards!
Thanks for the welcome-back everyone :)

It's good to be back.

Anyway, I also have a confession to make. Last Friday, I purchased a Playstation 2. That's right, you're reading correctly, I purchased a console :D
Oh Joel... you used to be cool man!

-Cub. =o)
Hey, there's nothing wrong with having a PS2 is there?!
I got one along side my Pentium4 2.4Ghz, Pentium3 733Mhz and the good old Pentium 133Mhz, so that should make up for it.
Welcome, Joel!
Truly yours,
Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).
Welcome back, good sir. Post often :-)

~Keck
Welcome back! :D
News is slow as you say but the community is lively/friendly enough to bridge the gaps ;) So I hope your return is a fun one and maybe we'll get some good news soon.
Good luck in your studies too! :)
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
Welcome back, Joel! :)

Ryan