Does anyone have the UAKM PDF file?

Last edited by Jen on November 14, 2010 • 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm tricking out my IPad with digital copies of my favorite books, and I'm short UAKM. The Pandora Directive PDF looks GREAT! (it converted awful on my Nook, boo!)

8)

I might have a copy buried somewhere, but am having zippo luck finding it.

Thanks!
yes I have both I will sent to you darling
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Got it thank you very much! I'm spoiled in that the PD has the cover graphic on it, but your UAKM looks great all the same!

I appreciate it!!!!

Jen

We gotta get Aaron to list it on Amazon as a kindle book, make a few extra bucks. The original publisher is long gone.
That would be awesome to have those books in Kindle format.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Not too mention it would/could give Tex some much needed Extra Exposure to newbies...

My father won't borrow my paperback copies, but he says he'll get them when he gets his Nook for Christmas from my mother... I haven't told him yet that they aren't available... :cry:
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Question... I don't own one and have no idea about what they are capable of, so humor me...

Is it possible to put Word and PDF {among others} files on a Flash Drive or some other portable device and read it on one of those Nooks, Kindle, Ipad, whatever else is out there???

I do have the PDF files from Jim {thanks again Jim}, so I guess I could give them to my father if it is possible for the Nook to read an outside source...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Yes, you can read it through IBooks and Nook. The formatting on the Nook was whacked, at least mine was, but the Ipad was perfect.
He's got his heart set on getting the Nook... I've looked at the Ipad pretty extensively and tried to get him to go for it, but he wasn't interested... He's set in his ways, so in a way it is amazing that he is getting one of those e-readers period...

What do you mean by the Formatting being Whacked??? Will he be able to read the PDF of the Novels with minimal effort???

I've got the pdf files on my Kindle. I don't know about the Nook. For the Kindle you can read the file but you don't get the option of zooming or adjusting the text size like you would for a Kindle formatted book. You also can't get the Kindle's built in reader to read the file out loud to you either.

You basically read the file as is which is okay but just not as nice as it would be if it was in the reader's native format.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.