Brandnew Adventure-Treff interview with Chris Jones

I promised you an interview with Chris so here it is! :)
http://www.adventure-treff.de/artikel/i ... 0&lang=eng

Of course I used this chance to ask Chris about Kickstarter and Project Fedora, but the interview also deals with the history of Access and the Tex Murphy series in general.

Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do! :)

Stay tuned for a new Adventure-Treff guest column by Aaron (to be published on the same day the Kickstarter campaign starts). I received the article today and I'm not spoiling too much when I say that it's AWESOME. :)
Thanks a lot! :D I loved reading that!
great interview good work
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
i love sin city
Great job, Jack!
You came up with some great questions! Well done! It's nice to get some more insight into what they really want to do with the game. Thanks for sharing.
Cathy
Thank you! :)
Finally got chance to have a quick read of this. It's awesome. Especially intrigued about further Tex Murphy episodes if the Kickstarter and full game is a success. I sooooo hope the fanbase can make it happen!

I hope they will put some of that info on the Kickstarter page, as others said its some of the burning questions (such as how much of the original production crew would work on a new game and I'm sure the German fanbase would love to hear about the localization too). Can't wait to see the actual Kickstarter page.

I'm really interested to see the next article.
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy