Who Would You Like To See Do an Update?

Poll: Who Would You Like To See Do an Update Besides Chris and Aaron?

Adrian Carr
27%
Doug Vandegrift
18%
Suzanne Barnes
45%
Nicole Tindall
No votes
Randall Edwards
No votes
Courtney James
9%
Richard Norton
No votes
Other
No votes

Total votes: 11

Who should do an update next to bring in more backers?
I'd have to go with Adrian Carr to help emphasize that the game will be professionally directed and to talk about tone and other aspects of the FMV.

I still think we need a video that shows gameplay, including some stuff from UAKM/Pandora/Overseer and another tease of the revamped Chandler Ave. This will help show exactly what the gameplay will be like along with how it might be improved since the last game, at least graphically.

Some new tiers would be nice too. Maybe a $20 or $25 tier with some sort of digital item that will encourage $15 backers to go up a bit.
Hmm, how about Courtney & Adrian?
Cathy
Yeah, Courtney's been my primary BFG contact. She's very kind to put up with me! So I think she deserves some time :)

Doug Vandegrift Snr. would be a treat. He's been friends with Cj since forever. :-3
I'm aware that Doug Vandegrift Jnr. knows how to handle himself on camera too.

And what about James Dean kid? I think I know who he is.

And who plays the rock song at the end of the Fedora video? Could that person play it on camera? Sounds fun.
Last edited by redcat72 on May 24, 2012 • 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think it would be nice to see Chris and Aaron do an update together. I'd like to see the banter between them. (No jackets.)
Cathy
I think one of the key things that made Jane Jensen a success was giving people stuff they could look at. I think the old saying "talk is cheap" may have a correlation to funding. Hence, show me, don't just tell me.

Suzanne Barnes and other Chandler Avenue regulars would be huge for long-time fans, but they'd also need to introduce younger actors in meaningful roles as well. I suppose Adrian could be a part of that.

I wouldn't mind also seeing a gameplay video, maybe exploring Tex's office or Chandler Avenue. I'm interested to see how much it looks like in the FMV segments.

Hammerhead
redcat72 wrote:I think it would be nice to see Chris and Aaron do an update together. I'd like to see the banter between them. (No jackets.)
no shirts either?
Keep their shirts on PLEASE!!! They're pushing a teen-rated game. Let's be modest here.

Hammerhead
What about Monique Lanier or Shannon Engemann or both???

I'd also like to see James Earl Jones weigh in and say a few words... I wonder if Aaron would be able to persuade him to a little something... Nothing like a word from the P.I. in the Sky to get some interest flowing...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Another vote for Chris and Aaron with the witty banter. Failing that any one of the Chandler Avenue gang would be welcome although I get the feeling that would be more for us on the inside rather than good for attracting new pledges/fans.
This is how we Kick It! GO BIG (Finish) or Go Home!

"All people who generalize are idiots"