Is Suzanne Barnes out from Project Fedora?

Is Suzanne Barnes out from Project Fedora?

Yes
No votes
Maybe
5%
No
95%

Total votes: 19

Sorry guys :oops: Checked yes, without reading the question propberly :oops: English is not my first language :oops: I mean no obviously :oops:

I have corrected my vote :?
Here's to hoping she's not. Barnes not playing Chelsea would be like not using Edward Norton as Hulk in the Avengers. I hated that.
I'm not fat ... I'm festively plump.
I think they're just trying to keep it quiet because it's supposed to be a surprise in the game when she shows up.
In the recent Adventure Gamers article they were asked:
Will Suzanne Barnes (as Chelsee) and other familiar faces be back?

Aaron: As for what role Chelsee might play in the new story... I am sworn to secrecy. I can confirm that many of the Chandler Avenue regulars will be back, including Louie, Rook and Clint, along with several other key characters from the old games – played by original actors, of course.
I'd say that confirms she will be back, as in saying they can confirm original actors will be back. They also stated in the retroNick interview we'll learn more about Chelsee (such as her mutation) so they seem to be open about her appearing in the game, just secretive about the specific role she'll play for the story. I mean in another interview when asked about the actor who used to play the woman who runs the pizza parlour they stated why she would not be back and how her daughter might take up the role. If they're that clear about a side character then perhaps they just assumed every fan already was certain she would be back. It would be nice for it to be added to the FAQ though on the actual Kickstarter.
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
I can't even imagine a game without her in there somewhere. Just wouldn't feel right at all. It's got to be part of the mystery and a big reveal even if we are all certain its going to happen it will still be awesome when it does. So in a way I guess they know exactly what they are doing bringing us suspense and excitement and the game isn't even here yet! I for one choose to believe it is all part of AC and CJs master story telling skills.
This is how we Kick It! GO BIG (Finish) or Go Home!

"All people who generalize are idiots"