To Any Present $5000+ Backers

Well I think he's a big fat piece of crap. His hygiene isn't anything to aspire to, and his dog would be more fun to hang out with. Plus I think he has many warts growing on his face. Big ugly nasty ones with pus. Jerk.

*punches freepizza*

He always has to have the last word. Can't let me ever win. And he smells! Oh my god, the rankness!

If I ever meet you in real life Freepizza, I'm going to hold you down and make you watch "Spice World" on repeat for a week.

No, but seriously, I think me an Travis would get a long jus fine. :lol:
I'm not fat ... I'm festively plump.
Sorry, typo. I meant 50 dollars. Didn't mean to offend you good buddy, just being wacky.

Chandler wrote:Freep, if you really are being disingenuous, then shame on you. I've never understood why some people think it's funny to play pranks on others. It smacks of people with such low self-esteem that they just have to make themselves feel better by showing that they are somehow more clever than their peers. Such lameness is seldom equalled.

If you're on the level, then please accept my apology and revert back to my previous post.

Jen, thanks for the clarification. I feared this might be the case, but was hoping it was not.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
Fred Buer wrote:It's the Freep we've come to know and love.

-Fred
Know, anyway. 8)
~ Member: Tex Murphy's Mutant League, Crazy 888's Chapter~
*Revitalizing Old San Francisco's Chandler Avenue District With Style*

(also known as Steve Douglas, but usually by people less awesome than UTMers)
Jerry Dan wrote:
Fred Buer wrote:It's the Freep we've come to know and love.

-Fred
Know, anyway. 8)
Do we know Freep? I'm not fully prepared to stake our sanity on this one.
Part-Time Nomad
In all seriousness, I was actually a 20K backer ($10,000 twice) and am also refusing to attend the walk-on role or accept any rewards.

Big finish needs to keep as much as they can so they can put it in the game. The last thing they need is to be wasting time filming TWO cameos with me when they should be focusing on the good parts of the game. Although I am a very attractive man, my acting skills are limited and I think I would just slow down production.

I hope the other 10K'ers out there are with me on this one. Shame on you if you're not.

Thankyou.
??? 20 000!!!????

you must be rich!

WOW! That's amazing!
Matt
Well, we can all hope Tuco is on the level. And Tuco, if you are, then all the praise I expressed for FreePizza goes doubly for you.
Naw, if ol' Tuco were serious he wouldn't have dragged Blondie all around the desert and just put a bullet in him. You know, if you're going to shoot, then shoot, don't talk.
"The real world is bizarre enough for me." - Blue Öyster Cult
Chandler wrote:Well, we can all hope Tuco is on the level. And Tuco, if you are, then all the praise I expressed for FreePizza goes doubly for you.

Sorry Chandler, I never gave my thanks back.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
Tuco wrote:In all seriousness, I was actually a 20K backer ($10,000 twice) and am also refusing to attend the walk-on role or accept any rewards.

Big finish needs to keep as much as they can so they can put it in the game. The last thing they need is to be wasting time filming TWO cameos with me when they should be focusing on the good parts of the game. Although I am a very attractive man, my acting skills are limited and I think I would just slow down production.

I hope the other 10K'ers out there are with me on this one. Shame on you if you're not.

Thankyou.
Pics or it didn't happen. :wink: