The GOG downloads are out

Got it, thanks Matthew! Looking forward to re-playing one of the old Tex games again.

And thanks again to Jen for the cool e-mail address @TexMurphy.com,
a real good group of people here at UTM!
I have only one GOG code (for PANDORA ;), and would take other 2 codes with pleasure :)
But I played all the games already many times.

So If anyone has a code to give-away, and doesn't have a better person to give to, i would take it with pleasure ;)
And now for my contribution

I have all 5 gomes to give away to one lucky person i alraidy own them all on CD and GoG so if anyone knows someone who i can make happy with all games then let me know on [email protected] Yep Jen is realy grand for hooking us loosers up.

to me
Thank You for backing Big Finish Games: Project Fedora

As you know, different incentives become available at different backing amounts.

Your level of tier incentives includes a credit to download ALL 5 (Packaged as 4) vintage Tex Murphy games from GOG.
(Good Old Games: www.gog.com)

When you click on the link (provided below) you will be taken to a page which shows you what the code you've received is good for and will prompt you to redeem it.

If you have an account and are logged in, clicking on redeem will add the game or games to your shelf and take you there.
If you *don't* have an account or are not logged in, you will be prompted to sign in or register before continuing.

All that's required is that you provide GOG with your user name, email address, and password.

GOG will keep all of the games you've ever received or purchased for the foreseeable future on your shelf for you to download and install again at your leisure.

Once you have an account, you'll notice that you already have a lot of free games on your shelf. There are at least 10 games GOG is including at no charge! They're all yours to download and play as you'd like.

Thank You again for your backing pledge, we hope you enjoy your incentive.
Live is too short to waste it make sure its with the one u love !
MAIL : [email protected]