AG Christmas video -feat. C. Jones, A. Carr, T. Schafer etc.

Hey everyone,

I'm happy to say that we just launched the Adventure Gamers Christmas video with contributions from 35 (!!!) adventure game related parties. This video may be especially interesting for you because it features appearances by Chris Jones and Adrian Carr. But that's not all: We also have Tim Schafer (!), Ragnar Tornquist, Jane Jensen, Charles Cecil, Rob Landeros, Dave Grossman, Al Lowe and many, many others.

No matter if you just love the Tex Murphy series or adventure games in general... you should definitely watch this!

Managing this video (along with my boss Jack) was a lot more work than most people would expect, but it was all worth it because we got such an overwhelming response from developers and have a fantastic final result to offer. We're very proud of this and I hope you'll enjoy. Here is the link: http://www.adventuregamers.com/articles/view/23582

I'd also like to thank Chris and Adrian once more for their support and their kind will to help me and AG out. Most appreciated!

Nothing left to say... except... have a great time with the video and have a merry, merry Christmas and wonderful holidays!

Cheers! :D
Awesome, thank you. Don't think I'd of noticed it without it being posted here. I noticed I got a Christmas Kickstarter email from Spaceventure and wondered if Big Finish had anything up their sleeve in a similar vein. So it was great to watch that :D The other contributions were quite interesting too, some unique ones in there. Thanks for your great work on this.

Merry Christmas!
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
Whoa I can't believe the guy from Trilobyte mentioned Tender Loving Care. I played that game a long time ago. It was definitely different and very adult. I remember seeing all the endings.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
good video, great to see everyone together
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
It looks wonderful Jack! 2013 really is the renaissance year for adventure games. I hope these titles bring financial successes and propels the genre back to where it belongs...in the forefront of the intelligent gamer public.
Excellent! Thanks for putting this together.
Thank you, Jack, for putting together that video. It was good to hear Syberia 3 is finally in production. And yes, somehow, with the news being like 6 weeks old, and me going to Gamespy & Gamespot on a daily basis for years, I heard it from you first. Good job, man!

Hammerhead
Interesting. I didn't realize how connected you were at AG.
Nice! :)