Bauers Rescue scene: What was Tex's plan there?

Looking forward to filling in all those pesky plot holes.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
You haven't..? Actually, Hooters was probably one of the few chain restaurants I did NOT see during my trip to the States. And, sadly, we don't have those over here.

And no, I probably would not have stampeded through it, had I seen one. One is a gentleman, after all.

Silvermitt - about the owls. It's a joke. One might even say it's a hoot. If one was inclined to terrible, horrible puns, that is.

Also, Sam, yes, I'm also looking forward to the book because the game had... one or two plot holes.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Fred Buer wrote:
Also, Sam, yes, I'm also looking forward to the book because the game had... one or two plot holes.

-Fred
One or two? It was like watching sand running through a colander.
Samantha

I was trying to be polite, Sam. But since you've breached the politeness barrier...

There are three major issues I have with the story. There's several more plot holes than just three, but some of them can be casually hand-waved and I don't rightly care. But three big, gaping maws of plot deviation big enough to drive a Mack truck through them.

I'm trusting the book will satisfy my curiosity and soothe my aching brain. Plot holes hurt.

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Agreed Fred. Plot holes hurt. We're talking to you AC.
Samantha

"Silvermitt - about the owls. It's a joke. One might even say it's a hoot. If one was inclined to terrible, horrible puns, that is."

I like puns. I live one. Pun away....
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
Sam? Which AC are you referring to right now?

-Fred
Conners. Aaron Conners.
Samantha

Oh. I thought you referred to the guilty one. The one what committed the editing.

-Fred
I just want to make sure Aaron plugs every hole left by the game he can.
Samantha

Fred Buer wrote:Oh. I thought you referred to the guilty one. The one what committed the editing.

-Fred

Chick. click BOOM!!!

Yeah, lay a heap of that on Chris's door. Granted I know they all did the best they could but Aaron is not the guy to point the finger at.
I would've liked to see Mason pull a Marty McFly vs. Biff on the roof of Biff's Pleasure Palace in Back to the Future II on Dalton…leaping to his "death" and when Dalton approaches the opening he sees Mason slowly ascend, arms crossed, standing on the roof of Tex's speeder, and Dalton's like "what the hell?!" as Tex presses a button on his speeder-remote, causing the speeder door to fling open and smack Dalton right in the nose rendering him unconscious…now THAT would've been epic :D

Who's with me?

Bests, Rockefeller 8)
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do"

"ERROR: Error Code Does Not Indicate An Error"
rockefeller wrote:I would've liked to see Mason pull a Marty McFly vs. Biff on the roof of Biff's Pleasure Palace in Back to the Future II on Dalton…leaping to his "death" and when Dalton approaches the opening he sees Mason slowly ascend, arms crossed, standing on the roof of Tex's speeder, and Dalton's like "what the hell?!" as Tex presses a button on his speeder-remote, causing the speeder door to fling open and smack Dalton right in the nose rendering him unconscious…now THAT would've been epic :D

Who's with me?

Bests, Rockefeller 8)
+1
Right here dude!
Speaking of Bauers, and the notes you find at the beach house, who is T? Those notes seem to stay in the inventory forever and are never used for anything or make much sense.
T for Translator I assume
Samantha