So I take it that A Conner's book is now released?

I should have ponied up extra for shipping so I could have a bit quicker. Is it coming out of Utah or some place else? Shipping to Indiana from anywhere seems to take forever....

(Overseas to Indiana? forget it! Customs officials probably swipe it and keep indefinitely.)
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
I just bought it for my Kindle.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
The novel was officially published on Monday. I placed an order for a shipment of books that will be sent to me so I can sign them. They're scheduled to arrive early next week. As soon as they do, I'll be a signing, dedicating fool for a couple days and we'll get them sent out asap!

Thanks to everyone who has pre-ordered!

Aaron
Even though I have preordered the new book from your website Aaron, I just couldn't wait to read it, so purchased the ebook for my kindle. Am a few chapters in and enjoying it immensely. I still want the signed hard copy though for my personal library.
Just ordered it today! Still debating on whether or not to also order the Kindle version.
-------------------------------------
Mike
Old SanFrancisco
http://www.rrdevelopments.com/tex
http://www.rrdevelopments.com/mike
Wouldn't you just know it. I'm half way through the ebook, and the Kindle dies - screen broken- I think a cat stood on it..

Luckily I can still read it on my iPad.
there is new software for the pc
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
annie from OZ wrote:Wouldn't you just know it. I'm half way through the ebook, and the Kindle dies - screen broken- I think a cat stood on it..

Luckily I can still read it on my iPad.
That makes me feel a lot better about spending the money to get a cover for my Kindle. I mainly got it to get a light to read by, but protection was a secondary consideration.
Actually it did have a sturdy leather cover, and has served me faithfully for almost four years - sh*t happens. Now I have good excuse to buy a Kindle paper white which I've been lusting after for awhile. Amazon did offer a discount on a new kindle.
Because yours broke?
Annie,
You don't even have to wait for a broken Kindle to buy a new one. I asked my sister if she'd like my current working Kindle for free so I could buy the new one and feel less guilty. She took me up on the offer.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
True sam, but if Amazon is going to offer a discount on a new one because the old one broke.....
Amazon initially offered me varoius alternatives as replacements, some refurbished, some new, but none of them was what I really wanted, ie the 3G paperwhite. They ended uo giving me a $20.00 credit to use against my next purchase, so I ordered a paperwhite 3G.

The only reason I haven't upgraded my old keyboard Kindle was because I really couldn't justify buying a new one and it worked fine. It also had a vast library of books loaded, so I didn't want to bother with downloading them all again to a new Kindle. I hope I can just copy the old Kindle documents folder to the new Kindle when it arrives, which seems the easiest way to get my library back as not all the books in the folder were purchased from Amazon.
I don't know about the books you purchased elsewhere, but I presume you'll be using the same account for the new Kindle, so all your Amazon books should just be there to download. I wouldn't download all of them though, just the ones you want right now.
Chandler wrote:I don't know about the books you purchased elsewhere, but I presume you'll be using the same account for the new Kindle, so all your Amazon books should just be there to download. I wouldn't download all of them though, just the ones you want right now.
That's correct Chandler, my Amazon account will have all the books I've purchased from them on the cloud - luckily- as I can access it from my iPad and continue to read the Tesla Effect book, which I must admit is a gripping pageturner and quite different to the game. In fact, the baseball cards puzzle in the book made me wish the game puzzles were as complex as it was.