Anyone who doesn't got to BFG site, please help with Flickr?

I posted this at BFG site, and thought I'd run it by anyone here who doesn't got to their site. I'm attempting to utilize Flickr as a image host site since Imgur and Photobucket won't work with my browser. So I'm asking for anyone to comment on whether or not you can see what I posted and if my title for it shows as well. It's a drawing my son made for Mr. Jones at BFG some time ago. I figured I'd test that picture as I haven't gotten my most recent ones off the camera yet. My son was 6 when he did this.

I'm super new at this, and I expect I'll screw up more than get it right, so please have constructive criticism. And anything is welcomed!! I've got to get this working right because I have projects in the works that require me to post images somewhere online.
One Mean, Green-Eyed Fitch.
I'm not sure how it is possible that Imgur is incompatible with your browser. I've used it on Chrome, Opera, Firefox, IE but YMMV.

Directions With Flickr.

Open an image.
Towards the bottom right of the page there is a star, an arrow pointing sideways, and a arrow pointing downward. Click on the middle arrow. A box will come up with sharing applications on the top. Facebook, pintrest Etc.

If you are just sending someone a link to the picture, just click the word LINK under the word CODE, and copy paste it what's in the box.

https://flic.kr/p/pCRhWf

IF you want to embed it so we see it here, pick BBC code option, resize it, small or medium is best, and copy/paste the text that appears in the lower box.

Imagealwaysontop by grendeljenn, on Flickr

On flickr it will be several lines of code. Don't worry, just copy, paste and post.
And there is no image in your post.
I'm sorry about that. Like I said, not real good with this stuff yet.

My link is: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131631801@N05/

I'll try to embed? Just isn't working. Damn.
DSC_4775 by silvermitt1, on Flickr
Anyone else see this?
Yes, I see your picture and CJ's autograph..
The link works and it has embedded correctly.
:)

Jen, one more question, since I'm picking your brain. Have you ever heard of TenFourFox browser? I was able to set up an account at Photobucket with it, something my current ones could not do. Just curious what you thought.

Going to try another picture from photobucket now too.

Never used it. Chrome and Firefox are my go to's.
Jen wrote:Never used it. Chrome and Firefox are my go to's.

Ok, thanks!