Hello there

Hello there guys and gals. Just Popping in after almost 10 years to say hi. I don't expect anyone I used to know to be here anymore, as the board isn't active as it used to be.

Maybe I'll catch an eye though. Be well 😁✌️

Edit: Just browsed some of the recent posts, and I see names I remember. It's cool to see for sure! Demonlawyer, electron stu, plumgas ... The old guard remains!
I'm not fat ... I'm festively plump.
we all hangout out on face book now. https://www.facebook.com/groups/444616128896352
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
That's a bummer. I refuse to use Facebook or any of their other sites/software. Oh well.

I'm still here either way. Hopefully some others can drop by and be a little more active here. I mean, we're almost at 20 years now. I'll try to check in more often as well now that I've put that out there.
I honestly miss the board. Facebook is nice. But this always felt like a more personal community. Hope you all are well.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
A tip of my fedora to all my old friends. Good memories here!
~ Member: Tex Murphy's Mutant League, Crazy 888's Chapter~
*Revitalizing Old San Francisco's Chandler Avenue District With Style*

(also known as Steve Douglas, but usually by people less awesome than UTMers)
Hey hey, Jerry Dan! Another name from the abyss. Good to see you my friend
I'm not fat ... I'm festively plump.
Mr. Thomas Malloy wrote: January 17, 2024 • 7:13 pm Hey hey, Jerry Dan! Another name from the abyss. Good to see you my friend
Mutual, good sir! :D Thanks to freepizza for the heads up that the messageboard lives.
~ Member: Tex Murphy's Mutant League, Crazy 888's Chapter~
*Revitalizing Old San Francisco's Chandler Avenue District With Style*

(also known as Steve Douglas, but usually by people less awesome than UTMers)