The Rumor Mill

Bjyman wrote:I personally am not going to get excited about the news until the fat lady sings. Because it may not be Tex as we know it.
But it's Tex... Things don't always stay the same.... Things change...
Tex Murphy: Australia
http://www.texmurphyaustralia.net/wp
marso84 wrote:
Bjyman wrote:I personally am not going to get excited about the news until the fat lady sings. Because it may not be Tex as we know it.
But it's Tex... Things don't always stay the same.... Things change...
Tell that to the makers of Windows XP. These newer operating systems can go down the toilet.
XP rules!.... but i think thats getting off topic.... (dont get me started on Vista!!! lol)
Tex Murphy: Australia
http://www.texmurphyaustralia.net/wp
When it comes to Adventure games, I have to agree with Bj, these newer OS can go in the toilet...
Not only did Microsoft and the other creators not consider the enormous amount of games that are out there, there are several other useful programs that won't run on these newer systems...

Dosbox was a great program to come along, but it doesn't run everything from back in the day...

But who knows how the next Tex will be... We just have to wait until they start working on it and what there is out there to work with...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Well I'm definately going to check out Three Cards to Midnight so it wasn't my intention to steer this off topic. So let me leave it at this. I think many companies such as Microsoft are being innovative just for the sake of being innovative when the innovation isn't needed. Changing company logos can be risky in my opinion. Walmart recently changed theirs but there was no need for it. Doing that could be risky because you run the risk of confusing customers by making them see a logo they're not associated with. Its like someone getting open heart surgery when it's not needed.
Walmart changed from the Smiley Face??? I had no idea... lol
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

james,

thanks for rearranging the board index, able to find AC latest post easier
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
This are good news, but now new, most of them was mentioned. But any post of "AC" is a good news, that he is life :).
Way of distribution of 3CM is in hands of AC and CJ, but "only" on-line distribution is not good way, the most of possible (casual) players will mis it.

I dont know as you, but I am so excited, that price of 3CM is not necessary as the delivery date.
so Aaron has updated 3CTM wedsite with a release date for 6th may. Great news

nothing here yet. So we just have to wait to see how to get it.
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
I always had faith but also with a little negative hunches that Tex Murphy would be back, i have been waiting so long for Tex to return, no other game can match the sheer amazement in Tex gaming i might sound daft with all the consoles going about and other graphically detailed games, i cant be the only Tex fan that still gets nostalgic moments when you just have to play a Tex Murphy to bring back the good old days of the best gaming i can remember. God bless Aaron Conner and Chris Jones.
Malloy Tex, welcome to the boards, good to have you here...

That is exactly why we're here... The Tex Series is a great set of games and we all hope for the return... And from the looks of things we just might get it...

Stick around, it will be great to have another poster...