THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS...!

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Three Cards to Midnight will be available for download at http://bigfinishgames.com/ at 7 PM ET (U.S.) on THURSDAY, MAY 7th!

I know...it's like moving Christmas to the 26th, but we're doin' the best we can!

Can't wait for you guys to play the game!

Thanks again for all your support,

Aaron
This is it! Oh gee, maybe I should take something. I'm entirely too excited..... :D
AC wrote:Can't wait for you guys to play the game!
And I'm sure I speak for most when I say, "We Can't Wait To Play The Game"... :D
Alarm on my Cell has been set... Thanks for the update...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Now I just have to work out what time in AU it will be. I think it will friday morning in australia.
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
I IS EXCITED!!!

~Keck
cool, i can''t wait to play it, although i will have to wait till next tuesday when it's payday :)
It will be a pleasure to play a quality game after so much time. Thanks a million!
Holy cow man, I can't wait :mrgreen: !!!
"If at first you don't succeed,
redefine sucess."
- Sowden
www.nineteenthstar.cjb.net
www.sowden.cjb.net
We are now down to hours... ;D
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

I wonder if it'll be early, or right on the nose. I noticed they changed the release date on the big finish homepage, so good job there!!!

Insomnia, here I am.

:roll:
Jen wrote:Insomnia, here I am.
You better not... Come the Release time you may end up so tired that you nap through the actual release... That would suck... :lol:

Hey Jen why don't you find out the exact second.