Was Sylvia mentioned in Martian Memorandum?

Last edited by Tuco on August 03, 2009 • 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I always thought that box cover Mean Streets Sylvia and actual in-game Sylvia looked too different to be the same actress.

Incidentally, I didn't realize that Rebecca Broussard (Overseer Sylvia) was once married to Jack Nicholson. Interesting.
When Tex and Chelsee arrive at the Chinese restaurant, a young blond woman assists them and takes their coats. Her real name is Chris Conners and yes, she is AC's wife.
"If you look to me for illumination, you better have a flashlight!"
Ahh, yes, that's the way it was. I knew there was a wife in there somewhere! :lol:

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
Forgive me if I or someone else posted this already: At the beginning of PD, Tex sees a photo of her on his desk (it's the actress from UAKM) and as he's reminiscing thinking "Hmm, why couldn't we make this work?" she turns into a dragon and breathes fire at him. He then slams the photo into a drawer and has a dazed look.