Martian memorandum

I just finished the game for the first time. It's a good point and click game but for me it has some mistakes. The biggest is that sometimes if you don't do one thing at a certaint time, you get stuck and cannot continue.

I used the walkthough sometimes but most of it was not too hard. Another thing I don't like is there are too many characters and the story is sometimes a little hard to follow, maybe I should have paid more attention.

Overall, I think it is a good game considering its age, and can be recommended for Tex Murphy fans.
Absolutely, a good game indeed... Have you played Mean Streets yet??? I believe Mean Streets is the Very First Tex Murphy Adventure... So its age is just a bit older than Memorandum... Still a Very good game...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
I bought the two game pack from gog but I haven't played Mean Streets. I am a little lazy and since it is the same story as Overseer... but I will play it anyway.

I just hope I can get used to the flight simulator, I am not good at those things.
Yeah I had a problem with that back in the day when I first played it as well... Same story or not, it's a nice trip down old technology lane...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...