Mean Streets and Martian Memorandum Free

Free on Gog right now pick up the first two Tex games for a pretty good price of absolutely nothing.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
Awesome... I wonder why they are giving those games away like that... There are 3 other games that are free as well... Point and Click Adventure games...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Just drum up some traffic to the site I guess.
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
Err! I paid for them!

Discounted but I still paid.

I couldn't find the other free games.

What are they?
Matt
Click on Game Catalogue at the very top of the screen... Then across the center of the screen is another set of buttons... One of them says Price, hover the mouse over that until the drop down menu drops down {almost instant}, one of the options there is FREE, just click on it... Should bring up the Tex game along with 3 others...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Err! I paid for them!
you do realize that money ended up going to AC and CJ, as well as GOG.com.

Consider it a donation ;)
Good point.
Matt
From press release....

“It seems appropriate to offer Tex Murphy’s first two adventures for nothing, as that’s typically how much he gets paid – not surprising when half of your clients double-cross you and/or die! But Tex isn’t in it for the money and, for us, we hope that giving these games away for free will be a great way to introduce more people to Tex’s world,” said Aaron Conners, founder of WordPlay LLC and writer and co-designer of the last three Tex Murphy games.

“We wanted to do something special for our users, just like we did last year when we added Beneath a Steel Sky and Lure of the Temptress as two free games in the catalogue. This time, thanks to Aaron Conners and WordPlay, we’re able to give all GOG users the first two parts of the great Tex Murphy series,” said Adam Oldakowski, Managing Director at GOG.com. “Wishing everyone ‘Happy Holidays!’”
if you register that you paid for the first 2 tex games they will give you a extra bonus,
this came from an email link
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
What's the extra bonus???

don't know, you click on the link & it checks if you have purchased the 2 games before & they email you.
Lynne
If you have bought the Tex Murphy 1+2 bundle before our giveaway, don't worry - we still have something special for you. To participate, login onto your account and click the “Check eligibility” button and we'll contact you about the alternative special offer.
To take advantage of this offer you have to register (by clicking on that button) during the promotion period, from December 17 until December 24 at 11:59 p.m. EDT. Please be aware that we will contact you about the offer before December 31.
Lynne
Oh, I figured you got the extra bonus thingy... Was just curious...

okay well i clicked on the check eligibility button and they the message said they'd be contacting me soon. I'll let you guys know what it is they say.

I'm personally waiting for them to host Grim Fandango. I loved that game from Lucas Arts.
Samantha

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Last edited by lestat666 on December 23, 2009 • 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
????? I can't find check eligibility??

I had it set not to send me emails though, cause i didn't want a bunch of promo emails.

Can someone forward it to me? or direct me where to click?
Matt