What does CAPRICORN stand for?

Fred Buer wrote:According to AID, C.A.P.R.I.C.O.R.N. stands for the Civilian Agency for the Protection of the Rights of Individuals and the Creation of Order, Reason and Neutrality. It was established in New York, 2005.

What I find the most interesting, however, is that it's a privately owned and funded operation...

But, uhm... Snag? Didn't the Colonel say that C.A.P.R.I.C.O.R.N. was finished somewhere around the mid-to-end of Under a Killing Moon? That the building was bombed and what not? I can't recall the details atm, it's been years since I had a playthrough...

-Fred
That's it! Thank you thank you thank you! I can finally die in peace :D
sam10100 wrote:mscriminalist,
AC and CJ got back the rights for Tex. They only thing holding them back is money.

Right now the best we can do is buy the Tex games at GOG to play on our current machines and buy their new hidden object games at Big Finish Games.
They did? I wasn't aware of that. Wow, a lot of Tex Murphy-related news I must catch up with. That's the best news I've heard recently! Must show them support and toddle over to GOG.
plumgas wrote:viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1576
use this for coverting your 5 cd's to a hard disk version, it works smooth as silk on your system.
Don't think I've tried that. I can't do it right now, though. All the CDs are at home. Will get my sister to bring them over after the summer :D
Please don't die :lol:

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!