Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).
...Красная Армия ВСЕХ сильней!
Truly yours,
Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).
I'm sorry Alexander, I don't understand why you made these posts...
Ни усталости, ни страха...
Truly yours,
Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).
...бьются ночь и бьются день!
Truly yours,
Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).
Только серая папаха...
Truly yours,
Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).
...лихо сбита "набекрень"!
Truly yours,
Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).
Google translates it to
White Army, Black Baron again we are preparing the royal throne But from the taiga to the British seas White Army, Black Baron Neither fatigue nor fear fight night and day just fighting gray hat famously knocked askew
:?:
White Army, Black Baron again we are preparing the royal throne. But from the taiga to the British seas The Red Army is the strongest!
Truly yours,
Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).
No fatigue, no fear, fight night and fight day! Only gray hat famously knocked down "one side"!
Truly yours,
Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).
Mrsemme wrote:Google translates it to
White Army, Black Baron again we are preparing the royal throne But from the taiga to the British seas White Army, Black Baron Neither fatigue nor fear fight night and day just fighting gray hat famously knocked askew
A translation doesn't answer my question: why is Alexander making these posts? I don't understand what the purpose is.
Chandler wrote:
Mrsemme wrote:Google translates it to
A translation doesn't answer my question: why is Alexander making these posts? I don't understand what the purpose is.
I am sorry. I'll quit posting in this thread. Let's talk about computer games.
Truly yours,
Alexander.
(С уважением,
Александр).
I wasn't trying to get you to stop posting Alexander; I was trying to get you to explain why you're posting those messages. I just don't understand the reason, so I was asking....