Got my Nintendo 3DS

Picked mine up today :) It's a wonderful piece of technology BUT I do agree with the warnings about the 3D - it's not good for your eyes. I have to turn it down after a ten minute interval. Keep in mind I'm short sighted and wear prescription glasses so i'm not in any way a representation of the average user, but just use the 3D in moderation. My eyes have yet to have adjusted. My first game is Rabbids 3D and i'm loving it. Just a fun, carefree sides scroller to pass the time until Mario comes along. Surprisingly, some of the DS titles play well on 3DS. Super Mario Brothers for DS plays perfectly on this.

Only one other issue: i have two air bubbles beneath the screen protector I applied on the bottom screen - aaarrrgh! I tried the hairdryer trick, used a pin and cannot remove the layer and try to re-stick it. Could it be something that just fades with use? It's only visible when the 3DS is switched off and it's only the bottom screen.
oooh havent seen the 3d effect yet, onley what they say and show on review. is it that good? like you can allmost tuch it?

for the air bubbel problem.. if it onley shows when its turned off.. i really cant see the problem, or do you have that tendency to stare at it :P?
dread wrote:
for the air bubbel problem.. if it onley shows when its turned off.. i really cant see the problem, or do you have that tendency to stare at it :P?
I'm a bit of a perfectionist...some even think I have OCD lol (no joke). Truthfully, it's not that much of an issue but I did buy the accessories (like the screen protector) to preserve the condition of the 3DS for years to come. I actually managed to get rid of one just then and the other one is fading so it's improving.

As for the 3D, it is pretty good but it seems to also be angle sensitive so to get the best experience you have to be holding it rather than just look onto it as your friend uses it. Personally, 3D is just the cherry on top. I'm way more interested in the games, hardware and online features such as Virtual Console. It's an awesome device.
hehe well then take it of and buy a new one and try it out again.. if at first you dont succeed..... but dont be afraid that its gonna get scratched... i have the DS Lite and have had it for a long time (cant remember when i got it :P) and i have no scratches.. and i cant think that they go down on quality with this one.

Bin drewling on one myself for some time now.. but i allready have the DSL and a iPad so think im gonna stay clare unthil one of them (or both) brake down. Btw, can you use Homebrew "games" on them? and with that im talking about the rip function thingy, the one that gives you the options to "install" emulators music players and hehe ripped games (i know i know).
well i and few of my friends had the same problem however, i started using liquid screen protector by Shark Proof for Nintendo 3DS. It works perfectly, i have been using it for almost 6 months now, there is not even a single air bubble :D check it out at http://www.shark-proof.com