Is Suzanne Barnes out from Project Fedora?

Is Suzanne Barnes out from Project Fedora?

Yes
No votes
Maybe
5%
No
95%

Total votes: 19

Bjyman wrote: Ok the devil's advocate argument for that is, Big Finish doesn't want Suzanne to come back, because they can get a younger Chelsee for sex appeal. However I don't think that's what Tex should be about.

Naw, you're thinking of that other Adventure Sci-Fi Noir, Mystery, Sex game, Leusire Suit Tex Hefner's Playboy Directive.
"The real world is bizarre enough for me." - Blue Öyster Cult
I've seen Suzanne Barnes' Facebook profile pic. We ain't need no younger actress.
No. AC and CJ have stated that it will follow up from where Overseer last left off. I highly doubt they'd recast given how expertly Suzanne handled her role. The latter portrayal of Sylvia was a warning to us all on the dangers of recasting.
Hey, Joel, don't insult Rebecca Bruisedego and her terrible portrayal.
"The real world is bizarre enough for me." - Blue Öyster Cult
I'm glad people feel strongly about that as I do.
She was to Sylvia what George Lazenby was to 007.
I should probably clarify that was about Chelsee. I liked Rebecca's performance and it would be cool to have her come back.
emily isn't too old either as when she starred in pandora she was only 18
Lynne
tex murphy is back in town
Yeah I would like to see a video with past (but not returning) and current (confirmed) actors chucking in a few words. On Jane Jensen's Kickstarter the guy who played Gabriel in GK2 made a supportive video which seemed to be very well received, he is no longer in acting.
The damned humans wrote:Oh an another thing, has anyone confirmed if the game is taking into account the radio theater? Or just the games?
I transcribed the RetroNick interview and sent them a message with it, I hope they'll add some of it to the FAQ. Some of the answers might be good for newcomers as well as old fans e.g. the great answer Chris Jones gave to "Will the mystery of why Chelsee is referred to as a Mutant be revealed?".
From the RetroNick interview:
Will the plot from the 2001 "Radio Theater" act as the start of the game?
We will need to introduce new players to this world as well as refresh the memories of people who have played the games before. To a degree the events in the Tex Murphy Radio Theater which took place after the end of Overseer will be involved. Obviously we have to account for time that has passed since production however, so we won't pretend that those events just happened a week ago. We feel it necessary to move the story out a number of years to make it seem more real. But this change will be incorporated without damaging the originally intended plot and in fact we feel it will enhance the mystery even more creating an even more enjoyable experience for players to unravel.
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
Nice! I was hoping that the radio theater wouldn't be ignored, love em!
The damned humans wrote:Will the plot from the 2001 "Radio Theater" act as the start of the game?
We will need to introduce new players to this world as well as refresh the memories of people who have played the games before. To a degree the events in the Tex Murphy Radio Theater which took place after the end of Overseer will be involved. Obviously we have to account for time that has passed since production however, so we won't pretend that those events just happened a week ago. We feel it necessary to move the story out a number of years to make it seem more real. But this change will be incorporated without damaging the originally intended plot and in fact we feel it will enhance the mystery even more creating an even more enjoyable experience for players to unravel.
I have the perfect plot! An older Tex befriends a young but restless James Dean lookalike and decides to take him under his wing as a detective. Together they embark on an adventure to uncover the mystery behind the famous crystal Faberge eggs. Allied with the White Russians, they will fight a Communist Cult obsessed with the eggs and their alleged powers.

Along the way they come across Chelsee, who was believed to be dead all those years. Her first reaction is to punch Tex in the nose, furious he has never found her, and for old time's sake.

It is later revealed, during an appropriate comical moment, that the James Dean kid is in fact their son.

Perfect!

Oh wait....
Part-Time Nomad
Frank wrote:
The damned humans wrote:Will the plot from the 2001 "Radio Theater" act as the start of the game?
I have the perfect plot! An older Tex befriends a young but restless James Dean lookalike and decides to take him under his wing as a detective. Together they embark on an adventure to uncover the mystery behind the famous crystal Faberge eggs. Allied with the White Russians, they will fight a Communist Cult obsessed with the eggs and their alleged powers.

Along the way they come across Chelsee, who was believed to be dead all those years. Her first reaction is to punch Tex in the nose, furious he has never found her, and for old time's sake.

It is later revealed, during an appropriate comical moment, that the James Dean kid is in fact their son.

Perfect!

Oh wait....
I love it
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
Frank wrote:Oh wait....
Then Tex drops his fedora and his son goes to pick it up but Tex takes it back and puts it on for future adventures.

Oh wait....
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
Jen wrote:
Bjyman wrote:
plumgas wrote:she is not out as she has stated she is willing & able on facebook
Ok the devil's advocate argument for that is, Big Finish doesn't want Suzanne to come back, because they can get a younger Chelsee for sex appeal. However I don't think that's what Tex should be about.
They are NOT swapping Suzanne for a younger Chelsee, you can take that to the bank! :cry:
They did that with Silvia and I forking hated it! Mean Streets and Pandora Silvia ftw! (UAKM's Silvia was funny though, but looks nothing like the way she should.. I liked that she resembled Chelsea a bit because at least that way you kinda knew Tex had a certain "Type" of woman he was interested in. So it worked, as well as his hesitation for getting involved.)
"Will the mystery of why Chelsee is referred to as a Mutant be revealed?".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpGDYBwWGLQ

Perfect!

Oh wait....
Now where have I seen this before..... I have a bad hurting feeling in my brain that's telling me what ever it was, hurt and offended me to the point where it was repressed lol.
Frank wrote: It is later revealed, during an appropriate comical moment, that the James Dean kid is in fact their son.
This may actually be half true already! :lol: