Oh my ... goodness. Is it real?

Hey there. Welcome back Malloy!
Malloy: glad to hear things are looking up. I had a family member go through the same thing and he's now in recovery, so I know it's a long road and a massive accomplishment. So, congratulations.
I was afraid I would have to create a Malloy sockpuppet to handle your share of the jokes!

*Stuffs the sockpuppet away hurriedly*

Welcome back, at this most opportune of times!

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!
HAHAHAHA .. a Malloy sock puppet.

Well at least your jokes are the funny ones. Mine are of the hit and miss variety. Mostly miss. But a true jokester keeps flinging the one-liner's through all the groans until one hits a guffaw. Thanks Fred, the Bat-mobile awaits. And just remember. I'm not Robin.

I'm Big Jim Slade.
I'm not fat ... I'm festively plump.
Welcome back, Malloy! Good to hear things are going well.

Always brings a bit of extra warmth whenever one of us comes home, be it for a visit or a longer stay :P
Part-Time Nomad
FRANK! Hey buddy, good to see you. Your name was one of the ones that should have been listed with the people I remember! Thanks man, and yes barring internet getting shut off (Att never told me there was an installation fee of like 100 dollars. We'll see where this goes) I should be around a while. But you never know with this world. I have given some contact information out to some people so that if I'm ever being look for again, I'll be able to be contacted though.

Again, good to see ya!
I dare say that not one of us who were around when you were here before would dispute the fact that you left a big hole - a crater - in this board's personality when you left (whereas no one ever seems to notice when I drop out for extended periods :P ). I'm sorry to hear about your rough patch (and especially the curve ball), but I'm glad you've emerged, more confident than ever. Welcome back!
~ Member: Tex Murphy's Mutant League, Crazy 888's Chapter~
*Revitalizing Old San Francisco's Chandler Avenue District With Style*

(also known as Steve Douglas, but usually by people less awesome than UTMers)
Jerry Dan wrote:I dare say that not one of us who were around when you were here before would dispute the fact that you left a big hole - a crater - in this board's personality when you left (whereas no one ever seems to notice when I drop out for extended periods :P ). I'm sorry to hear about your rough patch (and especially the curve ball), but I'm glad you've emerged, more confident than ever. Welcome back!
I would notice. If I were ... like here, and not gone to notice. Seriously. We, me and you signed up around the same time did we not? About a month apart with you beating me to the board. I'll always the remember the old I want to believe avatar you used to have. That's the one I always see when I see your name. God I hope that was you, and I'm not remembering that wrong.

But thanks Jerry.

Oddly enough, I also remember when I posted the video of Darth Vader being a jerk a looong time ago, it made you laugh so hard "you had tears" and that made me happy. Strange the things I remember. Again, I hope that was you. I'm pretty sure it was.
Haha...yep, that was me. And I remember that Vader video -- chuckling thinking about it right now. :lol:
~ Member: Tex Murphy's Mutant League, Crazy 888's Chapter~
*Revitalizing Old San Francisco's Chandler Avenue District With Style*

(also known as Steve Douglas, but usually by people less awesome than UTMers)
No no! Not again...you'll just break my heart like last time (tears)
Travis Jacobs

"You might not sound so idiotic if there were at least something excitable in my post to begin with..." --Baf
*pats him on the head* No, no I won't. I'm never leaving you ag ... oooh, piece of candy. *walks off*
Argh! Malloy, stop nibbling on me! No! NO! BAD Malloy! *Smacks with newspaper*

-Fred
Pirates, vampires, zombies, ninjas, ghouls, aliens, goblins, monsters, robots, sorcerers, undead, werewolves, demons, mutated dinosaur-cyborgs and those pesky phone salesmen! The shotgun is a one-size-fits-all solution!