Questions that didn't get asked???

I have a fairly good idea as to what Tex's name will be (and I really hope we get to find out in the next game), but I don't want to say what I think it is out loud because AC might see it here and then change it so that it remains a secret.

So, I'll keep it to myself. And if I turn out to be right, I'll imagine a pretend trophy shelf in my head and award myself a little plaque.
intrigue expert +5
joliet_jane wrote:I have a fairly good idea as to what Tex's name will be (and I really hope we get to find out in the next game), but I don't want to say what I think it is out loud because AC might see it here and then change it so that it remains a secret.

So, I'll keep it to myself. And if I turn out to be right, I'll imagine a pretend trophy shelf in my head and award myself a little plaque.
Yeah but without sharing what you think it could be, that leaves you open to just jump up and down and claim you are right regardless of what Tex's name turns out to be... Not exactly fair... lol
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
joliet_jane
you should`ve write that in the answers that didn`t get published
Take a photo of yourself with todays newspaper and have it written in bold. Then save it till next year (hopefully).
"If at first you don't succeed,
redefine sucess."
- Sowden
www.nineteenthstar.cjb.net
www.sowden.cjb.net
Couldn't she just save today's paper until next year and if it's in the game take the picture then?
She could tell me what she thinks it is, and I could vouch for her if the answer is correct.

I know no one would doubt my integrity... :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:
Hmm... there must be a way for us all to make our guesses, but do so in secret. Like a betting pool (without money).

How about this? PM me if you want to know my guess. Or PM me also if you want to tell me your guess.

However, "The Bigwigs" shall be left out of it, since they already know what it is. (or do they?)
Maybe some noob type questions, maybe not - Aaron Conners is going to be writing a novel according to the Kickstarter page - no pressure! I wanted to know more about Aaron Conners' writing.

Also wanted to know how about how big the staff is going to be on this project. Tracking all the deliverables from the campaign is probably by itself a two-person full-time job for awhile!

Amazing job getting this project started!
Tracking all the deliverables from the campaign is probably by itself a two-person full-time job for awhile!
don`t worry - the guys have rook