UAKM ringtone uploaded

Uploaded a copy of the UAKM Day Jazz riff at just the right size for your cell phone.
"The real world is bizarre enough for me." - Blue Öyster Cult
Link:
http://www.unofficialtexmurphy.com/down ... %20Day.mp3

Thanks, man
Ah, pardon me, I should have linked. also sorry I had to cut off the drum beat at the end to make it work. If I can make it work I'll re-upload.
Ripped one myself just now using Audacity. I'm just curious about what you meant about making it work?
Kristin
"It's a three-sixty! *CRUNCH*....He's fouled..."
I meant getting the file size small enough without cutting out any of it out.
Trilaan wrote:I meant getting the file size small enough without cutting out any of it out.
Ah, for ancient phones. :)
Kristin
"It's a three-sixty! *CRUNCH*....He's fouled..."
This is great as my wake up alarm on my phone. Puts me in a good mood first thing in the morning. Thanks!
Thanks man. Just downloaded it for my wife's phone.
Can someone upload an MP3 or MP4 copy of the "Oh Boy Mail" for me??? I've tried copying it from the game as Tex says it, but for some reason my last 2 phones don't recognize it and won't let me use it as a Notification Sound... I really appreciate it someone can do it...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...
Baf I'll email it to you.
David
Demonlawyer wrote:Baf I'll email it to you.
Awesome, I really appreciate it... I like using it for my Text Messages and Voice Mail notifications...
The Paved Straight Road, Won't Always Get You Farther Than The Winding Dirt Road...

Can You Run Your Game??? Click Here And Find Out...

*Note, Not All Games Have Been Tested & Therefore May Not Be Listed...