If I had a Scene in the new Game

Hey Trilaan, your thread has been turned into a discussion on Big Finish's Facebook, congrats :)
http://www.facebook.com/bigfinishgames/ ... 4510438117
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
sam10100 wrote: No thanks. I have no interest in being a home wrecker . I love Cheslee too much.
I ain't see no ring on that finger! Oh wait... there is a ring on it. It's Sylvia's. :|
I'd want to be James Bond. I'd be in the Pink Flamingo, at the bar, ordering a Martini (you know the rest) when Tex walks in. I'd pick up my fresh drink, turn around, give Tex a little tip of my hat, and walk out of frame. Tex would turn around, scratch his head, tip his Fedora back a bit, and say, "I swear I know that guy from somewhere." :D
Hmmm, I can easily think of a few.

A piano player à la Sam in the jazz club.
A persistent debt collector.
A televangelist.
A populist politician featured on in-game ads.
An in-game radio host.
A state speeder-highway patrolman.
Part-Time Nomad
Chandler wrote:I'd want to be James Bond. I'd be in the Pink Flamingo, at the bar, ordering a Martini (you know the rest) when Tex walks in. I'd pick up my fresh drink, turn around, give Tex a little tip of my hat, and walk out of frame. Tex would turn around, scratch his head, tip his Fedora back a bit, and say, "I swear I know that guy from somewhere." :D
Yes! This! lol, this one is great! It'd show him taking off in an Aston Martin Speeder.
I'm not fat ... I'm festively plump.