Overseer music

Is there anywhere I can find the midi music and the music from the video parts from Overseer?
Right here mate:

http://www.provisionmedia.com.au/LombardSt/Soundtrack/

Have fun!

-Cub. =o)
Thanks, but I was wondering if they had the midi music from the places you go in the game, not from the video parts, like the one's they have for Pandora under "Remastered".
I have only ever received three MIDI files from the Overseer soundtrack...

PI Theme

The Cabin

The Lab

-Cub. =o)
Can you play midi files on xp? Because I can't play those files. I have the same problem playing the game. The game plays fine but with no music.
darkcity2005 wrote:Can you play midi files on xp? Because I can't play those files. I have the same problem playing the game. The game plays fine but with no music.
I don't think it's to do with your operating system, probably more to do with your sound card.
I'm on Windows XP and my soundcard is just an onboard one "Vinyl AC'97 Audio". I downloaded one of the posted MIDIs and tried it, plays fine in Winamp.
I think you can check which sound card you have by going to:
Start > Control Panel > Sounds and Audio Devices
It should tell you somewhere near the top.
(Ruri_Ayanami from the old Tex Murphy ezboard).
"I don't believe in intuition, don't know why... just a feeling." - Tex Murphy
I haven't tried it myself (so don't hold me to this), but if you get a decent MIDI device and connect it to the PC via a USB->MIDI cable or the SB game port, as long as it's selectable in Overseer, you could get music.

However, the game doesn't get on well with 2000/XP, and the MIDI implementation side of things is no exception.
I got it. The SW Synth volume was on mute.